Reply To: FundYourFX – Discussion/Q&A

olavskaar
    Participant
    They promissed good deals but are ROBBING YOU: I was able to buy 0.10 on oil for every 2k$ that was on the account, the spread was 0.6 pip max drawdown 10%. After i made my payment they sent a mail i was only able to order 0.01 per 2k$. He even put into account i would need the 30k account to buy 1 lot on Brent and the spread is 0.6 pip. I offered them max daily drawdown of 2.5% but they came back and said we can do 5% then you can keep the 1.5 lot as max or like 0.10 lot per 2k$. Then i see 6 points in spread after i look into the account, i asked again, you guys said 0.6 pip they say yes its only 6$ per 1 lot. So i placed 5 orders i notice they did charge me 6 points so in total it cost me 66$ per lot bcz the 6$ was comission on top of it. So it started with i could have a 10% drawdown that went to 5% I could buy 1.5 lot that went to 0.15 but yeah we could agreed it was ok, then 0.6 pip per lot ended up paying 66$ instead of 6$ as they said. I did make some profit and didnt break any rules before i stop trading on the account, just had 5 trades within 6 minutes thats all. But now im pissed of and want refund so im trying to contact them multiply times with no luck. Now im getting pissed of so im calling them scumbags, scammers and so on. Now they decided that i broke a rule bcz i offended the employee. Like what on earth is going on here? Your employee are lying to my face and no one cares about that???