Leveled Up Society – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About Leveled Up Society:

Leveled Up Society is actively seeking enthusiastic and skilled traders, aiming to provide them with an opportunity to trade using the firm’s funds and generate greater profits. To assess the potential of these traders, a rigorous evaluation process is implemented, during which they are allocated a demo account with virtual funds. The performance of traders is closely monitored throughout this evaluation phase.

Traders associated with Leveled Up Society have the flexibility to secure funding by successfully completing either a one-step or two-step evaluation, demonstrating their ability to effectively manage risk. By managing account sizes of up to $200,000 in capital, traders can unlock the potential to earn substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 85%. This can be accomplished through trading a diverse range of financial instruments, including forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video Review

Leveled Up Society 5% discount code: FOREXPROPREVIEWS

You can check out our Leveled Up Society website or check our review.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked Leveled Up Society based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

USD
    Participant
    none
    Has anyone achieved success with this prop firm? I am thinking of joining them, but I want to confirm from other traders that they are reliable.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    Leveled Up Society are realible. I know two individuals personally that are funded with them and are achieving success. However, in my opinion, there are better prop firms out there to get funded with primarily. I would say My Forex Funds, E8 Funding, and The Funded Trader Program are some of those firms. However, note that this is solely my personal preference.
    USD
    Participant
    none
    Thanks for your reply. I guess it really is the best option to start with being funded with the best prop firms first, and after that focusing on firms like this one. Appreciate your answer, you helped me make up my mind.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    Exactly, if you have a funded $300k My Forex Funds account, and a funded $200k FTMO account that are profitable, you will start earning the income that will help you open trading accounts with other less popular proprietary trading firms such as Leveled Up Society, Top Tier Trader, etc…
    USD
    Participant
    none
    Yes, that is what I thought, first My Forex Funds, FTMO, and The Funded Trader Program for exmaple. Then from the profits I make I would open accounts with other prop firms, like Finotive Funding, Top Tier Trader, True Forex Funds for exmaple.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    I would also suggest you check FundedNext before some of the prop firms you mentioned, they have very good conditions for traders and the 15% profit sharing from evaluation phases is also an incredible feature. I would say that they are better than Finotive Funding, Top Tier Trader, and True Forex Funds, so be sure to check them out.
    cryptogod
    Participant
    Nice deal, @LeveledUp! The 5% off, 125% refund, and 90% virtual payout offer a compelling package for traders, a smart move to maximize returns. Thanks for sharing this opportunity!” 💼💰📊 #TradingOpportunity
    proptech
    Participant
    🤖 Fantastic news, @LeveledUp! Enabling EA’s on all challenges is a game-changer for traders who rely on automated strategies. This opens up new possibilities and flexibility. Thanks for the update!” 📈🤖💼 #TradingAutomation
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Leveled Up Society seems like a game-changer. The “HOMECOMING” discount is a nice touch.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.