FundYourFX – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About FundYourFX:

FundYourFX strives for transparency to offer a win/win situation that benefits both the company and the traders. They provide capital to traders by being partnered with institutional clients. They have honesty and fairness as part of their principles in business, meaning that they reward a trader’s hard work and good performance with the trader’s benefit in mind.

With FundYourFX, traders have an option to choose between three different account sizes with a one-step evaluation, depending on their preferences and past experience. They allow traders to earn high profits by managing up to $1.000,000 capital while taking home profit splits up to 50%. They can achieve this by trading forex pairs, commodities, indices, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.

FundYourFX has a 15% cashback option for those who purchase a challenge through our affiliate link

You can check out our FundYourFX website or check our review.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    trader4kl
    Participant
    I was first skeptical about FundYourFX, but tried it, and it is actually a good prop firm. The setup of the account was really fast and the approval time is really fast. My test account was approved within 1 day. The spreads are not the best but still good, and they do not have a profit target. So far i have received 3 profit shares.

I was wondering, has anybody here already their 1 Million Funded Account?

protrader123
    Participant
    Hello trader4kl,
    yes FundYourFX is a legit business – I am working with Fundyourfx now from 3 months and i can say its a legit company. They filled all their promises and increased my account now to 250k$. I am looking forward to continuing my cooperation with them and trade the 1 Million $ Account.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    Wow, great feedback, I couldn’t make up my mind if I could ever trust this firm without other traders feedback. This was all the confirmation I needed, thank you.
    lisse
    Participant
    How much experience does one need to be able to join FundYourFX?
    tradertony
    Participant
    I’m guessing that you require a positive track record of a couple of years since the funding program is similar to the one of Audacity Capital.
    olavskaar
    Participant
    They promissed good deals but are ROBBING YOU: I was able to buy 0.10 on oil for every 2k$ that was on the account, the spread was 0.6 pip max drawdown 10%. After i made my payment they sent a mail i was only able to order 0.01 per 2k$. He even put into account i would need the 30k account to buy 1 lot on Brent and the spread is 0.6 pip. I offered them max daily drawdown of 2.5% but they came back and said we can do 5% then you can keep the 1.5 lot as max or like 0.10 lot per 2k$. Then i see 6 points in spread after i look into the account, i asked again, you guys said 0.6 pip they say yes its only 6$ per 1 lot. So i placed 5 orders i notice they did charge me 6 points so in total it cost me 66$ per lot bcz the 6$ was comission on top of it. So it started with i could have a 10% drawdown that went to 5% I could buy 1.5 lot that went to 0.15 but yeah we could agreed it was ok, then 0.6 pip per lot ended up paying 66$ instead of 6$ as they said. I did make some profit and didnt break any rules before i stop trading on the account, just had 5 trades within 6 minutes thats all. But now im pissed of and want refund so im trying to contact them multiply times with no luck. Now im getting pissed of so im calling them scumbags, scammers and so on. Now they decided that i broke a rule bcz i offended the employee. Like what on earth is going on here? Your employee are lying to my face and no one cares about that???
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked FundYourFX based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.