My Forex Funds – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About My Forex Funds:

At My Forex Funds, traders are actively supported and motivated to excel in their trading careers. The firm was established in 2020 with the overarching goal of identifying skilled traders who can effectively manage their capital. The primary expectation from their traders is to exhibit discipline, prudent risk management, and a focus on consistent long-term performance.

Traders associated with My Forex Funds have the flexibility to choose from a range of funding program options, including Rapid, Evaluation, and Accelerated, based on their individual preferences and prior experience. By effectively managing up to $2.020,000 in capital, traders have the opportunity to achieve substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 85%. This can be accomplished through the trading of various financial instruments, such as forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video Review

Evaluation funding program review

My Forex Funds 5% discount code: forexpropreviews5

You can visit the My Forex Funds website or read our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    Thank you for your recommendation as well gold trader. I have checked them out and I must say they are great. However, because of the trailing drawdown, they are not a go-to prop firm for me.
    tradertony
    Participant
    I would also recommend that you consider Finotive Funding. The updates and changes that they made earlier this year were incredible. You can also have $600k maximum allocation capital with them (before scaling). So I bet, they can be an interesting option for you.
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    Thank you for your recommendation as well. Appreciate it!
    forextrader
    Participant
    Is My Forex Funds a good company for a beginner to start with? Their $5k evaluation account looks amazing for me, but not sure if there is any better choice out there for me. Does anyone have any advice?
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    My Forex Funds is for sure a great choice for any beginner based on two facts. Firstly, they provide small account sizes ($5,000 and up), allowing you to start with a low account and slowly progressing as you gain more experience. And secondly, they have almost no limitations on your trading style, meaning that you can trade freely without the risk of violating any other rules than the drawdown rules.
    forextrader
    Participant
    Thank you soo much! I think I will go for the $5,000 challenge after I end my free trial with FTMO. You convinced me! 🙂
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    You’re welcome. Trust me, you won’t be dissapointed with MFF, they are incredible!
    forextrader
    Participant
    I believe you completely, I have heard a lot of positive feedback from people about My Forex Funds. However, I was also thinking of giving a chance to FTMO since they are probably the best, but so expensive. In addition, I also noticed True Forex Funds and E8 Funding who are quite new compared to others, but it seems many traders are finding great success with them.
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    FTMO is a reliable veteran in the industry for sure. However, looking at their prices and trading objectives to some of the other up and coming proprietary trading firms, they are slowly loosing their edge. Newcomers like True Forex Funds, E8 Funding, FundedNext, etc. are going to surpass them soon if they don’t implement any changes. At least that’s my opinion on the matter.
    forextrader
    Participant
    Yes, I have heard that FTMO is really good, but the lowest account they have is $10k which is €155, while My Forex Funds has better rules and is only $84 for $10k account. Very big difference.
    mffproptrader
    Participant
    I have to agree there. Price wise, FTMO is very expensive. However, a smart move would be to get funded with My Forex Funds, and with the profits that you receive you will be able to fund your FTMO evaluation account later. Or simply continue working with My Forex Funds up to their maximum allocation capital limit. Whatever you prefer.
    rizariavo
    Participant
    best prop firm ever
    alingardin
    Participant
    Mff has the fastest payout
    neverlose
    Participant
    My Forex Funds really is a game changes in the prop industry. I have been funded with their direct funding accounts for the past 7 months now and I only have positive things to say. Now I have also became funded with a $100k evaluation account. Can’t wait to continue generating profits with them throughout 2023!
    Superdial27
    Participant
    My forex funds has been the best ever
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.