My Forex Funds – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About My Forex Funds:

At My Forex Funds, traders are actively supported and motivated to excel in their trading careers. The firm was established in 2020 with the overarching goal of identifying skilled traders who can effectively manage their capital. The primary expectation from their traders is to exhibit discipline, prudent risk management, and a focus on consistent long-term performance.

Traders associated with My Forex Funds have the flexibility to choose from a range of funding program options, including Rapid, Evaluation, and Accelerated, based on their individual preferences and prior experience. By effectively managing up to $2.020,000 in capital, traders have the opportunity to achieve substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 85%. This can be accomplished through the trading of various financial instruments, such as forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video Review

Evaluation funding program review

My Forex Funds 5% discount code: forexpropreviews5

You can visit the My Forex Funds website or read our review.

Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Hey guys, is it true that My Forex Funds started working on a brand new dashboard? I heard something about it but I’m not sure if it’s only rumours or if it’s legit information.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    You are correct, this was also mentioned by forepropforum. They made a news about it, check here: https://forexpropforum.com/2023/05/15/my-forex-funds-new-incredible-updates/.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Perfect, thank you for the information. Hoping that everything that is mentioned in the article goes live as soon as possible. If it happens, My Forex Funds are for sure going to be the best firm out there!
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    That might be true, they are incredible at the moment. However, when it comes to their dashboard, we can all agree that it is quite outdated. So by providing us with a new and improved dashboard, I bet that they will attract even more traders with this implementation. The next step for them would be an unlimited maximum trading day period, but we will see what they have prepared for us in the future.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Exactly, can’t wait! And as you mentioned, the introduction of an unlimited time period would also be incredible. I hope they are working toward providing us with that aswell.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    Looking at the fact that pretty much all prop firms are starting to introduce evaluation challenges with unlimited trading periods, My Forex Funds will follow in the near future for sure! I am quite certain about it.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    I sure hope so. However, based on their status and the popularity they might not need to do that since they have such a wide community within the prop trading industry already. I guess we will just have to wait and pay attention after they finish their dashboard and other features that they have currently planned, when they introduce their plans for even further in the future.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    Sadly, you are correct. This might take time before they introduce, but we can always hope for the best.
    multerwarol
    Participant
    The CFTC additionally claimed that My Forex Funding had cheated financial backers by abusing their assets and taking part in unapproved exchanging. Because of the OSC and CFTC orders, MFF has been successfully closed down. Pioneer and President, Anurag Jaiswal, was banned from partaking in the protections business.
Viewing 9 replies - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.