FundedNext – Discussion/Q&A

GB

About FundedNext:

FundedNext offers forex traders capital to financially empower them and help them earn full-time. Depending on their preferences, traders can choose from two funding program options. FundedNext is a proprietary trading firm who have been developing for two and a half years before they decided it was the right time to go live. They are operating from four different locations.

With FundedNext, traders have an option to choose between evaluation and express model funding programs, depending on their preferences and past experience. They allow traders to earn high profits by managing up to $4,000,000 capital while taking home profit splits up to 90%. They can achieve this by trading forex pairs, commodities, and indices.

Video review

FundedNext 5% discount code: FOREXPROPREVIEWS

You can visit the FundedNext website, or read our review.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
    coolfly
    Participant
    none
    Recently saw that many traders are choosing this prop firm. Wondering if anyone can confirm any good experiences with them? I can see that they could be quite reliable, but the fact they started operating in March gives me some uncertainties.
    rookie1994
    Participant
    FundedNext is a great company, I have received a free retry for finishing my phase one in profit

Let’s hope my next month will be more profitable

profitable
    Participant
    Sadly failed my challenge in phase one…
    kriptomaster445
    Participant
    Which of the two models that they offer would suit a beginner trader more? The Express model or the Evaluation model?
    mt4king
    Participant
    Just noticed that from the Express model you earn each month even during the evaluation. Firstly I thought it was only a 15% profit split when you successfully hit the profit target. In my mind, the funding program became even better!
    riskprofessional
    Participant
    Incredible how fast this prop firm is evolving. Just look at their August statistics on their Instagram page. I bet their September statistics will be even better.
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.