The5%ers – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About The5%ers:

The launch of The5%ers Funding Traders & Growth Program in 2016 aimed to provide dedicated and passionate full-time traders with access to higher levels of capital compared to what is typically available to them. The company is officially registered in the UK and operates out of London, with its headquarters located in Israel.

Traders associated with The5%ers have the freedom to select from three distinct funding programs: Instant funding, Bootcamp Challenge, and High-stakes accounts. The choice of the program depends on their individual preferences and previous trading experience. By skillfully managing up to $4,000,000 in capital, traders have the opportunity to earn substantial profits while retaining profit splits ranging from 50% to 100%. These profit splits can be achieved through the trading of forex pairs, commodities, and indices.

Video Review

The5%ers 5% active discount link: https://the5ers.com/?ref=7909

You can visit the The5%ers website or read our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
    coolfly
    Participant
    none
    incredible direct funding program, the scaling plan has so much potential, just got my $40k account
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked The5%ers based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

neverlose
    Participant
    Just noticed that the $100k Bootcamp challenge is actually not all that bad. The recently reduced parameters convinced me to buy it.
    neverlose
    Participant
    Just finished demo stage 1 of Bootcamp challenge! Two more to go!
    gilben
    Participant
    Hello Traders

My name is Gil Ben Hur. I am the CEO of The5ers.com.

Feel free to ask any questions about The5ers programs, and about what our unique approach distinguishes us in the funding industry.

I apologize in advance if sometime it will take me too long to respond here, but I will eventually reply (as long as the discussion is respectful).

High 5

Gil

coolfly
    Participant
    none
    Update: Unfortunately lost my instant funding account, however, very happy with the experience though, will be joining them again in the future for sure!
    gilben
    Participant
    Trading is a skilled profession. It takes time and dedication to shine your skill to the point you become consistent. I can tell you from looking at tens of thousands of traders, that risk management is a key factor in making it.

Risk Management will keep you safer in a uncertain environment. The5ers instant funding program is a program that encourages its traders to appreciate risk management discipline.

If I may advise you, take some time away from live trading, practice the5ers instant risk management on a demo account, and get back on board when you feel ready to shine.

High 5

Tomer
    Participant
    Thanks!
    neverlose
    Participant
    I have unfortunately failed my Bootcamp challenge, going to try again next month. Simply love the structure of the funding program too much to not become funded with it! Going to update, once I purchase it again.
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we have updated our rating of The5%ers based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to increase the rating of the proprietary trading firm from a previous score of 4/5 to an excellent score of 4.5/5.

neverlose
    Participant
    Finally became funded with the $100k Bootcamp challenge on my second try. It’s a really great program, can’t recommend it enough to individuals with a good risk management strategy. You can scale your account and earn quite nicely!
    nocomment
    Participant
    My choice for best prop firm. But would be better with increased leverage for bootcamp
    proptech
    Participant
    Exciting news, @The5ers! 🚀 The introduction of the first-step bonus and daily pause protection for funded accounts is a great move. #TradingInnovations
    eurusdmixer
    Participant
    Impressive journey, Tan! 💪 Scaling accounts and consistent withdrawals show your skill. Your insights are invaluable for aspiring traders. Heading over to the interview and graphs page to learn from your experiences!  #TradingSuccess #The5ersJourney
    eightcaptrader
    Participant
    Exciting opportunities at The 5ers Bootcamp! Low entry cost, unlimited time, and up to 100% profit split. Scaling up with every 5% gain is a game-changer. Ready to boost growth and achieve new heights. Checking out the plan now! #TradingBootcamp #The5ersAdvantage
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.