The Funded Trader Program – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About The Funded Trader Program:

The Funded Trader Program follows a belief that every retail trader deserves an opportunity to raise capital based on their performance and commitment to building their own business. The firm has the same founders as The Forex League and VVS Academy. They made this prop firm to provide their community with the exact solutions required.

With The Funded Trader Program, traders have an option to choose between Standard and Rapid challenges, depending on their preferences and past experience. They allow traders to earn high profits by managing up to $1,500,000 capital while taking home profit splits up to 90%. They can achieve this by trading forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video Review

The Funded Trader Program 10% discount code: W23X6QNV8I

You can visit The Funded Trader Program website, or read our review.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    max17
    Participant
    Incredible prop trading firm, love the fact that they are now partnered with Eightcap. Just started my second phase of my $200k evaluation, hoping for the best! 😊
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked The Funded Trader Program based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

max17
    Participant
    Update: I have just became funded with my $200k account, going to update when I receive my first payout!
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.