Top Tier Trader – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About Top Tier Trader:

Traders are offered a placement in the Top Tier Trader prop firm, enabling them to manage and continuously grow their accounts with their presented scaling plan. They offer their traders an 80% profit split while covering all the losses. They are a proprietary firm searching for experienced traders. They created an evaluation process to determine if a trader has what they are looking for.

With Top Tier Trader, traders have an option to choose between four different account sizes which all have a two-step challenge that is required to be passed. They allow traders to earn high profits by managing up to $2.000,000 capital while taking home profit splits up to 80%. They can achieve this by trading forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Top Tier Trader 5% discount code: TMZ2IGAINC

You can check the Top Tier Trader website or check our review.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked Top Tier Trader based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

coolfly
    Participant
    none
    Is Top Tier a reliable company? I saw some payouts but I’m still not sure about them
    propwolf
    Participant
    I have also been looking into them recently since I heard a lot of positive things about the company. They are legitimate. However, they are quite expensive compared to some other prop firms.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.