TopTier Trader – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About TopTier Trader:

Traders are presented with an opportunity to join the prestigious TopTier Trader proprietary firm, which allows them to assume responsibility for managing their accounts and experience continuous growth according to a scaling plan provided. The firm offers a generous 80% profit split to its traders while also covering any potential losses. TopTier Trader is actively seeking experienced traders and has established an evaluation process to assess whether a trader possesses the desired qualities.

TopTier Trader provides traders with a choice between two funding programs: the normal TopTier Challenge and the TopTier Challenge Plus accounts. Both programs require the successful completion of a two-step evaluation process before traders can become funded. By managing capital of up to $2,000,000, traders have the potential to earn substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 90%. This can be accomplished through trading various financial instruments such as forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video Review

TopTier Trader 20% discount code: 63ka5k

You can check the TopTier Trader website or check our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
    Prop Forum
    GB
    At Forex Prop Reviews, we ranked Top Tier Trader based on our close to 500 criteria and came to a conclusion to rate the proprietary trading firm with an excellent 4/5 score.

coolfly
    Participant
    none
    Is Top Tier a reliable company? I saw some payouts but I’m still not sure about them
    propwolf
    Participant
    I have also been looking into them recently since I heard a lot of positive things about the company. They are legitimate. However, they are quite expensive compared to some other prop firms.
    apple
    Participant
    Could you provide me with information about the current bid-ask spreads for NASDAQ and US30 on your trading platform?
    eightcaptrader
    Participant
    Could you share the broker that TopTier Trader utilizes?
    cryptogod
    Participant
    Thank you Josh for another informative and insightful session on the fundamentals of the forex market. You have a great way of explaining complex concepts in a simple and clear manner. I appreciate your dedication and passion for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I look forward to the next Fundamentals Monday!
    realtrader007
    Participant
    🚀 Exciting offer, @ToptierPropFirm! The 15% discount and profit split definitely catch the eye. I’m wondering, do you have any specific trading strategies or philosophies that traders at your firm follow to maximize profitability? Sharing some insights could help traders make an informed decision.

dailyfx
    Participant
    During the server upgrade, will there be any changes to existing trading tools or features? Additionally, how will the 2-3 hours of service interruption be communicated to users for a smooth transition?
    eurusdmixer
    Participant
    Great initiative, TopTier! Trading for a cause makes the holiday season even better.
    proptech
    Participant
    Exciting opportunity! Top Tier Team, level up affiliat program.
    eurusdmixer
    Participant
    Generous move, TopTier Trader!
    Heartwarming to see businesses making a positive impact. Well done!
    finotivefundingking
    Participant
    Exciting! Breaking free from lot size limits opens up endless opportunities for traders. Ready to explore new dimensions in trading!
    apple
    Participant
    Bold move! I’m eager to see how TopTier Trader will differentiate itself in the realm of Points, Loyalty, and Badges. Can’t wait for the details!
    cryptogod
    Participant
    Fast-track earnings? I’m all ears!
    proptech
    Participant
    What’s the process for receiving the refund if I’m not satisfied with the challenges in this February challenge?
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.