Forum Replies Created
- Replies
-
- July 7, 2023 at 4:21 am
- in reply to: MyFundedFX – Discussion/Q&A
Yes, I’ve been looking at their Prop Facts for quite a few months now, and they get updated on a regular basis when any updates happen. I would say they are quite reliable from what I’ve seen so far.00- June 28, 2023 at 11:56 am
- in reply to: MyFundedFX – Discussion/Q&A
Exactly, you can go over the important aspects in a couple of minutes. After that you can continue to do more extensive research on the two firms. However, if you need information regarding prices, trading objectives and community feedback you can find everything in these comparison posts.00- June 26, 2023 at 8:58 am
- in reply to: MyFundedFX – Discussion/Q&A
You are welcome, you can find even more usefull information there. For me personally, I really enjoyed their prop fact section, I found a lot of useful information there.00- June 22, 2023 at 5:40 am
- in reply to: MyFundedFX – Discussion/Q&A
Check in their prop spreads, they have live spread account of many prop firms posted there: https://forexpropreviews.com/prop-firm-spread-list/.00- June 15, 2023 at 5:49 am
- in reply to: The Funded Trader – Discussion/Q&A
If you are looking to trade on a Standard account with an unlimited trading period, you should wait until they release it. If you buy it now, you will still have a limited trading period for both evaluation stages. So if you are looking for an unlimited trading period, I suggest you wait until they release it sometime at the end of the month of June.00- June 1, 2023 at 5:13 am
- in reply to: The Funded Trader – Discussion/Q&A
I have to agree, the conditions that The Funded Trader is currently providing really are top-notch. Looking forward to purchasing a Standard challenge with them in the future when they release their updates on that program later in June!00- May 24, 2023 at 4:20 am
- in reply to: The Funded Trader – Discussion/Q&A
Yes, you are correct, The Funded Trader has reduced their commissions on forex pairs and commodities to $3 per round lot. However, when it comes to indices and cryptocurrencies, they have completely removed all commission costs.00- April 18, 2023 at 5:21 am
- in reply to: Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A
I suggest you check for yourself. Forex Prop Reviews have created a page called Prop Spreads where you can see the spreads and instruments of most of the prop firms on their website. This is the link where you can find them on https://forexpropreviews.com/prop-firm-spread-list/. Very usefull in my opinion.00- April 13, 2023 at 4:34 am
- in reply to: Blue Guardian – Discussion/Q&A
Here with an update. I have purchased the Blue Guardian $100k evaluation program yesterday and I have made a profit of 0.82% already. Must mention that everything is running smoothly, their support team is very responsive, and the trading conditions have been excellent so far. Looking forward to the following days/weeks.00- April 5, 2023 at 4:18 am
- in reply to: Blue Guardian – Discussion/Q&A
Blue Guardian has seriously improved in the last months. I am going to test them out in the following months and going to write a follow-up how it went regarding their trading conditions and other aspects since I can see that a vast majority of the prop firm industry is still doubting them. Going to purchase a challenge sometime next week. Update coming soon…00- April 4, 2023 at 4:49 am
- in reply to: Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A
Couldn’t agree more with you. With Finotive Funding, you really can’t go wrong. As long as you have a sufficient risk management strategy that has parameters within their RTP, they are probably the most suitable prop firm for any trader.00- March 31, 2023 at 4:24 am
- in reply to: Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A
Yes, I have seen the E8 Funding promotion regarding zero commissions on commodities and indices. However, it is sadly not a permanent implementation and will end soon. Hopefully they will continue working in lowering the commission costs in the future since their commissions are quite high.Based on everything that we went through, I would say that FTMO or Finotive Funding are the best two options in the entire prop firm industry if you look at market trading conditions. And after these two, maybe My Forex Funds. However, the rest still have to work hard in order to catch these three prop firms.
00- March 29, 2023 at 4:07 am
- in reply to: Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A
Regarding FTMO, you are correct. They probably have the best trading conditions in the prop firm industry. However, the above average trading objectives and extremely high prices are a huge turn off. I would say that if an individual doesn’t lack the capital to invest into a challenge, then they should always choose FTMO. However, if not, they can explore additional cheaper options that have better trading objectives and parameters than FTMO. For example: Finotive Funding, My Forex Funds, E8 Funding, just to name a few.00- March 27, 2023 at 4:37 am
- in reply to: Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A
It is true, Finotive Funding is an incredible proprietary trading firm if you are a XAU/USD trader. In addition, you should also check FTMO since they have very tight spreads and low commission costs which is essential for everyone that trades gold.10