Funded Trading Plus is one of the newer legitimate proprietary trading firms in the industry that is attracting many forex traders. They were incorporated on the 2nd of November, 2021, and officially launched on the 16th of December, 2021. Their headquarters are located in London, UK.
Funded Trading Plus offers three different funding programs. You can choose between the following:
- Experienced Trader Program (one-step challenge)
- The Advanced Trader Program (two-step challenge)
- Master Trader Program (direct funding)
In this article, however, we are going to do a breakthrough of the Master Trader Program.
They offer five different account sizes:
- $5,000 account for a one-time fee of $225
- $10,000 account for a one-time fee of $450
- $25,000 account for a one-time fee of $1,125
- $50,000 account for a one-time fee of $2,250
- $100,000 account for a one-time fee of $4,500
The rules of the Master Trader Program are the following:
- Profit target: 10%
- Overall drawdown: 5%
- Minimum trading days: No limit
- Maximum trading period: No limit
- Leverage: Up to 1:30
After successfully completing the Master Trader Program, you receive a funded account of the same balance as your evaluation account while also becoming eligible to profit splits of 70%, which have the potential to increase to 90%.
Funded Trading Plus also has a scaling plan for the Master Trader Program that is available to traders who are consistent throughout a longer time period. The requirements to be eligible for the scaling plan are that you must reach a profit target of 10% to scale and double your account balance. This scaling plan has an upside cap of $2,500,000 in balance.