My Forex Funds is a proprietary trading firm founded in July 2020. The Funded Account Evaluation program offered by them is built for FOREX traders to prove their skills. Semi-professional traders need capital to move to the next level of their career and have the opportunity to show their talent and reach their goals in a quick, two-phase process and join our FOREX Prop Firm and become a funded traders.
Through the My Forex Funds evaluation trading account process, they identify serious Forex Prop Firm traders who display the trading skills required to be successful with a Forex Prop Firm.
My Forex Funds Weekly Recap
My Forex Funds has been making updates to their trading rules, and they have also introduced cTrader as one of the forex trading platforms. These are significant steps taken by the firm. Keeping these updates in mind, My Forex Funds Weekly Recap is impressive. The total Live accounts exceed 1500+.
The firm has shared its weekly recap from the 30th of December to the 5th of January:
- 1574 Total new live accounts
- 2003 Traders paid
- USD/CHF Most profitable instrument
5 Biggest Payouts
Look at the top 5 biggest payouts from 30th December to 5th January!
- 5th Biggest Payout Amount: $43,082.56
- 2*$200,000 Evaluation
- Rate of Return on Account size: 11%
- 4th Biggest Payout Amount: $47,626.41
- $300,000+ $200,000 Evaluation
- Rate of Return on Account Size: 10%
- 3rd Biggest Payout Amount: $47,793.44
- $300,000 Evaluation
- Rate of Return on Account Size: 16%
- 2nd Biggest Payout Amount: $130,007.29
- 2* $300,000 Evaluation
- Rate of Return on Account Size: 22%
- 1st Biggest Payout Amount: $256,035.47
- $300,000+ $390,000 Evaluation
- Rate of Return on Account Size: 37%
The rate of return on individual account sizes is extraordinary, and we can say that My Forex Funds started 2023 with great numbers. So, if you are thinking of trading with them, use our discount code (forexpropreviews5) for a 5% discount.
Also, we have prepared an article about Prop firms with swap-free accounts; click on the link to read it.