Today, we’ve got another prop firm review for you. We will discuss Blue Guardian since they have implemented some updates and completely rebranded them since we last reviewed them. Blue Guardian continues to grow in popularity, becoming one of the more popular prop trading firm options for Traders worldwide. The proprietary trading from the industry as a whole continues to evolve at a very fast pace. With that, Traders have a bit of a hard task in finding which prop trading firm will suit their needs the most. This is why we’re here to review every prop trading firm’s positive and negative features and trading objectives and rules. So, let’s see if Blue Guardian has precisely what you’re looking for in a prop firm. So, let’s start the Updated Review of Blue Guardian:
Blue Guardian Updated Review
Blue Guardian is an established prop trading firm formerly known as Blue Guardian Capital but did a bit of a Rebrand recently. They were incorporated in September 2021. They do have offices located in the West Midlands of the UK. The firm offers traders a chance to choose between two-step evaluation sizes. Traders can manage up to 400k in evaluation accounts while earning 85% profit splits. They also have a scaling plan for their top Traders with an upside limit of two million dollars.
Two Step Evaluation accounts
Blue Guardian offers their traders different evaluation program accounts to choose from. They aim to identify serious and talented traders rewarded for their consistency in the two-phase evaluation period. The evaluation program account does allow you to trade with 1:100 leverage.
- Phase one requires a Trader to reach a profit Target of 8% while not surpassing their 4% maximum daily loss and 10% maximum loss rule. You are required to achieve your profit Target in 35 calendar days from the day you place your first position on your evaluation account. You also have to trade for a minimum of five trading days to proceed to phase two.
- Once you get to phase two, a Trader must reach a profit Target of 4% while not surpassing their 4% maximum daily loss and 10% overall maximum loss rules. You are required to hit your profit Target in 60 calendar days from the day that you place your first position on your evaluation account. And again, you have to trade a minimum of five trading days to proceed to a funded account which is the goal.
- You are awarded a funded account with no profit targets by successfully completing both evaluation phases. You’re only required to respect the daily and maximum loss rules, which are 4% and 10%, respectively.
In terms of trading instruments for the evaluation program accounts, you can trade:
- Forex pairs
What makes Blue Guardian different?
Blue Guardian allows you to be relatively flexible and not overly regulate your trading style. They’re after consistent and profitable Traders. You can trade during news events and hold trades overnight and on weekends, which is not true for all prop firms. Blue Guardian is realistic. They have relatively low-profit targets and average maximum loss rules that are achievable to not hit. This makes them an excellent choice to get funded because the evaluation program accounts you can choose from all have realistic trading objectives to follow and conditions to receive payouts then.
Trading Platforms and Trading Instruments Leverage
The trading platforms they allow are MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5. Trading instruments they allow you to trade:
- Forex pairs with 1:100 leverage
- Commodities with 1:20 leverage
- Indices with 1:50 leverage
- Cryptocurrencies with 1:2 leverage
There is certainly a lot more to learn about the firm, so why don’t you head to our YouTube channel and watch the full video of Blue Guardian Updated Review:
And for traders who want to trade with Blue Guardian, use our discount code (forexpropreviews) for a 10% discount. And don’t forget to stay updated by reading our Latest Prop New.