Hello, there, traders! We are here again to share some exciting updates that The Funded Trader will be implementing soon. As we all know, The Funded Trader offers four different funding programs. And all of them are great programs, but their traders suggested some changes. TFT, being a community-oriented firm, implemented them. The Funded Trader has announced that they are making some changes/updates and updating their Standard Challenge Program.
The Funded Trader Standard Challenge Changes!
The prop firm, The Funded Trader, has announced that from today they will start the buildout of the following changes to the Standard Challenge Program:
- Trading days will be changed to Unlimited for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Daily Drawdown will be changed to 5% by default.
- The total Drawdown will be changed to 10% by default.
- Immediate upgrade between Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Option to purchase 6% daily drawdown and 12% max drawdown.
- Option to purchase EAs / Trade Copiers.
- $5k Challenges.
That’s not all. TFT has more changes based on their trader’s feedback that they will introduce in the future to further improve this challenging offering, and they will continue to work hard to make those a reality. Also, please note that this will ONLY affect newly purchased challenges after changes go live.
TFT also asked traders to expect these changes to go live next month!
About The Funded Trader
The Funded Trader has the same founders as The Forex League and VVS Academy. They made this prop firm to provide their community with the exact solutions required.
Here are some interesting details about the firm:
- 80% profit split on all funded accounts
- Leverage up to 1:200
- Over 5k Trustpilot reviews with an excellent score of 4.7/5
- Scaling plan with a balance of up to $1,500,000
- 90% profit split on scaling plan
- Overnight and weekend holding allowed