Howdy, Everyone! Welcome back, and great to have you here. Today, we’re here with another review for you. We’re going to have this review about MyFundedFx, which is one of the latest featured proprietary trading firms that are listed on our website. Now, they are a proprietary trading firm that is growing exceptionally fast and is becoming a very attractive option for traders worldwide. We’re going to dive in and go over some of their offerings for traders.
They are a fairly well-established prop trading firm, given that they were incorporated in June 2022. They are headquartered in Texas. MyFundedFx does offer traders a chance to work with different account sizes, ranging from $5000 up to $300,000 USD. Traders can manage a total of 1.5 million dollars in capital, which can be acquired by participating in the scaling plan.
Now, regarding brokers, MyFundedFx is partnered with Eightcap as well as ThinkMarkets. But let’s dive in and take a look at some of the different funding programs they are offering to traders worldwide.
MyFundedFx Funding Programs
So, MyFundedFx offers traders three different programs to choose from:
- One-Step Evaluation Challenge Account
- Normal Two-Step Evaluation Challenge Accounts
- Pro Two-Step Evaluation Challenge Accounts
One-Step Evaluation Challenge Account
The One-Step Evaluation Challenge Account requires a trader to reach a profit target of 10% on the account while not surpassing the 4% maximum daily and 6% overall maximum trailing loss rules. Now, you are allowed to trade for an unlimited time period, so there is no cap on the amount of time you can take. And during this time, you’re just required to reach the profit target, and you have a minimum of one trading day requirement. So you can trade all available instruments, and your trading style is completely up to you.
By completing the One-Step Evaluation Challenge, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets. You’re just required to respect the maximum daily and maximum trading loss rules.
Normal Two-Step Evaluation Challenge
MyFundedFx Normal Two-Step Evaluation Challenge Account aims to identify consistent and disciplined traders who are then rewarded for their consistency in the two-phase evaluation period. It has 1:100 leverage.
- Evaluation phase one requires a trader to reach a profit target of 8% while not surpassing the 5% maximum daily loss or 8% overall maximum loss rules. That will be consistent throughout all of the Two-Step Evaluation Phases.
- Evaluation phase two requires a trader to reach a profit target of 5%. And then, once again, you have those consistencies with the maximum daily loss or maximum overall loss rules. Again, you can trade for an unlimited time period, and you’re just required to reach the profit target.
- By completing both evaluation phases, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets. As always, you are just required to respect the daily loss and maximum loss rules.
Pro Two-Step Evaluation Challenge Account
MyFundedFx Pro Two-Step Evaluation Challenge Account does allow you to trade with 1:50 leverage.
- Phase one requires a trader to reach a profit target of 8%, not to surpass their 5% maximum daily loss or 10% overall maximum loss rules, which will be consistent throughout all two phases. And as well, once you’re a funded trader, you’re allowed to trade for an unlimited time period. Again, during this time, you’re required to reach the profit target with only one minimum trading day in order to proceed to phase two.
- Phase two profit target: 5%. Once again, keep in mind the maximum daily loss and maximum overall loss rules to respect. And again, you’re allowed to trade for an unlimited time period and required to reach that profit target.
- Now, by completing both evaluation phases, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets whatsoever. You’re just required to respect the maximum daily loss and overall maximum loss rules.
There are so much more details about the MyFundedFx, so why don’t you watch the Review Video: