Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About Finotive Funding:

Finotive Funding, founded by Oliver Newland, is a proprietary firm that recognizes the significant hurdle of capital for individuals aspiring to become full-time traders. Their goal is to provide a solution that allows retail traders to expedite the evaluation process and accelerate the growth of their capital, resulting in significantly higher monthly returns.

With Finotive Funding, traders are given the flexibility to choose from three funding programs: one-step evaluation, two-step evaluation, and instant funding programs. The selection depends on the traders’ preferences and previous experience. By managing capital of up to $3,200,000, traders have the potential to earn substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 95%. This can be accomplished through trading various financial instruments such as forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video review

Finotive Funding 5% discount code + an increased +5% profit split: FOREXPROPREVIEWS

You can visit the Finotive Funding website or read our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Replies
    riskprofessional
    Participant
    Just bought a $50k instant funding program, looking forward to working with this company and scaling my account in the long run.
    USD
    Participant
    none
    Wow, another update from them, they now use their own brokerage Finotive Markets. Is anyone funded with them and would be willing to make a screenshot of the spreads? Thank you in advance.
    tradertony
    Participant
    For anyone that is not sure about Finotive Funding because of all the negativity they have been recently facing. I can assure you that all the negative comments are false. Mostly from traders that didn’t follow the rules and the risk parameters that Finotive Funding expect you to follow when you trade with them. I have now been funded from early June and have had nothing but a positive experience with them. Rules are straighforward (everything is explained in-depth in their T&C’s), excellent dashboard, and quick payment processing. In my personal opinion they are one of the best prop firms at the moment, right next to giants like FTMO and MFF, and some other raising stars like E8 and TFF.
    propwolf
    Participant
    Guys if anyone is not sure about Finotive Funding because of the few recent negative Trustpilot reviews you shouldn’t be because those are fake. I am continuously receiving profit splits from them without any difficulties, so if you like what they are offering go for it!
    allin
    Participant
    Finally joined Finotive Funding, and must say, everything is running smoothly. Currently on 4% profit in stage 1. Will continue updating my progress, hopefully I will pass the challenge before December comes.
    USD
    Participant
    none
    Is it really true that to scale your funded account, you can’t also receive a payout? Can someone deny or confirm please?
    tradertony
    Participant
    Yes, it’s true. You are required to sacrifice your profits in order to scale your account. However, in my personal opinion getting your $200k account scaled twice and stopping could be the way to go since you will receive a balance of $578k after giving up $17% of profits. Which is almost triple the capital.
    USD
    Participant
    none
    I guess you are right, but I would still prefer to get atleast a small percentage paid out. Even if it’s only something like 20-25% it would be enough in my opinion to keep me motivated. It would be a waste to scale my account, sacrifice the profits and then lose my account due to a breach without receiving a single profit.
    tradertony
    Participant
    Ofcourse, if a small percentage was paid out that would be even better. However, since it isn’t (atleast not yet) you can start by getting funded, requesting a smaller withdrawal of a couple of %, and after you receive it with your refundable fee, you can start focusing on reaching your first profit target to scale your account. The beauty of this is that it can be completely up to you, but as I previously mentioned, scaling your account is worth it in the long run despite the fact that you lose the profits that you could have withdrawn if you have a steady profitable trading strategy.
    USD
    Participant
    none
    That’s true. However, Finotive announced that they are going to be presenting new updates in the following couple of days. Maybe there will be something about the scaling plan allowing you to scale your account and also withdraw your profits at the same time. Hoping for the best. If not, I guess withdrawing once or twice and then going for the scaling of my account also isn’t the worst solution.
    sunnymudhar
    Participant
    What an amazing offering with the one step program. This sets a new standard for all other prop firms!!! I for one will be looking to get the full allocation of $600,000 in due course!!!
    maroka
    Participant
    Their instant funding package is the best among the rest prop firms out there. Trading conditions are good. Got account without issues. Support is great and responsive.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    Hello everyone, I was told that Finotive Funding is a very good proprietary trading firm for trading XAU/USD (Gold). Could anyone confirm that the spreads are tight as I was told? Maybe if I could receive a screenshot of the spreads. Thank you in advance for anyone that can provide me with any information.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    It is true, Finotive Funding is an incredible proprietary trading firm if you are a XAU/USD trader. In addition, you should also check FTMO since they have very tight spreads and low commission costs which is essential for everyone that trades gold.
    silvestre
    Participant
    Finotive have very low spreads and I liked almost everything I saw about them. The only thing I don’t like is the rule of placing a stop loss at 60s but the rest is fine.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.