Finotive Funding – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About Finotive Funding:

Finotive Funding, founded by Oliver Newland, is a proprietary firm that recognizes the significant hurdle of capital for individuals aspiring to become full-time traders. Their goal is to provide a solution that allows retail traders to expedite the evaluation process and accelerate the growth of their capital, resulting in significantly higher monthly returns.

With Finotive Funding, traders are given the flexibility to choose from three funding programs: one-step evaluation, two-step evaluation, and instant funding programs. The selection depends on the traders’ preferences and previous experience. By managing capital of up to $3,200,000, traders have the potential to earn substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 95%. This can be accomplished through trading various financial instruments such as forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Video review

Finotive Funding 5% discount code + an increased +5% profit split: FOREXPROPREVIEWS

You can visit the Finotive Funding website or read our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Replies
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    Reply to dailyfx:

I have been looking at FTMO. However, due to their above average trading objectives and high prices of challenge accounts I am looking for an alternative. So far I found Finotive Funding to be the best out of the proprietary trading firms that I have found. I will continue looking until the end of April, and then based on my conclusion purchase an account with one of the prop firms.

Reply to silvestre:

I must say that I don’t mind the 60s rule to place a stop-loss since I always place orders and don’t open positions with market execution. That being said, this rule doesn’t bother me at all. The same goes for their RTP rules since I never risk more than 1% of drawdown on each trade.

dailyfx
    Participant
    Regarding FTMO, you are correct. They probably have the best trading conditions in the prop firm industry. However, the above average trading objectives and extremely high prices are a huge turn off. I would say that if an individual doesn’t lack the capital to invest into a challenge, then they should always choose FTMO. However, if not, they can explore additional cheaper options that have better trading objectives and parameters than FTMO. For example: Finotive Funding, My Forex Funds, E8 Funding, just to name a few.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    I have tested some of the other prop firms. For exmaple, E8 Funding has been okay now that the have no commissions on XAU/USD. However, once commissions come back, I would say that FTMO, Finotive Funding, and even My Forex Funds are miles ahead of them still. I hope they can improve in the future regarding spreads and commission costs, because if they do, they will be probably the best firm out there.
    Kayrule_84
    Participant
    This would definately my new choice of prop firm funding..one of the best offer yet..hope it would last with less stricted rules and more discounts on all challenges..
    mohamedzhidda
    Participant
    i think  the best one Myforexfund  because have low price and low target of profit and also have good Drawdown
    Ahmedline9
    Participant
    FTMO or Myforexfund I prefer that FTMO is good although it is good in some things myforexfund we don’t ignore that like price and target  but i take FTMO
    Doctor
    Participant
    I can say that Fundednext is the best, it offers additional services like 15% of phases of demo and its price is low, I chose it as the best company.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Yes, I have seen the E8 Funding promotion regarding zero commissions on commodities and indices. However, it is sadly not a permanent implementation and will end soon. Hopefully they will continue working in lowering the commission costs in the future since their commissions are quite high.

Based on everything that we went through, I would say that FTMO or Finotive Funding are the best two options in the entire prop firm industry if you look at market trading conditions. And after these two, maybe My Forex Funds. However, the rest still have to work hard in order to catch these three prop firms.

Johnson J
    Participant
    Best firm in regards of time constraints.

Entry for giveaway:

instagram: faith_wikipedia

bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    I completely agree with you. Thankfully these prop firm are continously improving, so with that I am quite certain that they will soon start working on their spreads and commission costs, when the competition is this intense. Will be looking forward when this happens. However, for now I will probably just join Finotive Funding since they are slightly cheaper than FTMO and very reliable and trustworthy.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Couldn’t agree more with you. With Finotive Funding, you really can’t go wrong. As long as you have a sufficient risk management strategy that has parameters within their RTP, they are probably the most suitable prop firm for any trader.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    Purchased a $50k two-step challenge account, was surprised that there are no commission changes when I opened my first position. For anyone that doesn’t know, with Finotive Funding, they don’t charge you any commissions during the evaluation period. You will only be charged a $4 per round lot once you reach funded status. This is in my opinion a phenomenal feature since for scalpers and even day traders, commission costs can be quite high through the entire evaluation period.
    bestgoldtrader
    Participant
    This proprietary trading firm trully is incredible. The spreads and commission costs along with their own brokerage really allow traders to focus only on their analysis and trades without any outside distractions that could impact their psychological and emotional side of trading. I have purchase a two-step challenge account slightly over a week ago and I have never experienced better trading conditions. I am currently at 4.18% profit toward my 7.5% profit target in phase one and I can’t mention enough how satisfied I am currently with their services. For anyone that is not certain about Finotive Funding’s legitimacy, I can surely confirm that they really do provide the conditions that they promise to traders before they join them unlike some other prop firms that are active in this industry. In conclusion, thank you Finotive Funding for your services, as well as Forex Prop Reviews for introducing me to this exceptional prop firm!
    cryptogod
    Participant
    Which cryptocurrencies can I trade while working with Finotive Funding? Can someone share the whole list with me?
    dailyfx
    Participant
    I suggest you check for yourself. Forex Prop Reviews have created a page called Prop Spreads where you can see the spreads and instruments of most of the prop firms on their website. This is the link where you can find them on https://forexpropreviews.com/prop-firm-spread-list/. Very usefull in my opinion.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.