FTMO – Discussion/Q&A

Keymaster
    none

About FTMO:

FTMO has devised a distinctive two-step evaluation program tailored for traders. Upon successfully completing the evaluation, traders are granted a position within the FTMO proprietary trading firm, where they can remotely oversee the FTMO account. Although the journey to reach this point may present challenges, their educational resources, account analysis tools, and performance coaches are readily available to support you in your pursuit of financial independence.

With FTMO, traders are given the flexibility to choose a two-step evaluation process for account sizes up to $200,000. The choice of account depends on the trader’s preferences and previous experience. By skillfully managing capital of up to $2,000,000, traders have the opportunity to generate substantial profits while retaining profit splits of up to 90%. This can be achieved through trading various financial instruments, including forex pairs, commodities, indices, stocks, bonds, and cryptocurrencies.

You can visit the FTMO website or read our review.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    coolfly
    Participant
    none
    Is FTMO still the most reliable & legit prop firm at the moment?
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    By far, if you ask me personally. They are crushing the proprietary firm industry.
    rookie1994
    Participant
    Has anyone heard about the $500k challenge promotion? Imagine getting that account funded! It would be absolutely incredible!
    Moongirl
    Participant
    Hello Trader,

I am a funded FTMO trader.
    I have not had a single problem with you so far.
    It is simply stable.
    Not once has my platform, MT5 Ctrader frozen.
    I thank FTMO very much for this life changing opportunity.

Greetz

Moongirl

garfield
    Participant
    This is very nice to hear, I was considering FTMO exactly because of the amount of positive feedback they have and the amount of time they have been operating. However, I wasn’t 100% sure since they have the most expensive prices for their funding programs out there. Alltho now that I look at it, it’s probably better to pay more for a challenge with a stable and reliable prop firm rather than a prop firm that cannot guarantee payouts.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    That is the correct way for looking at it for sure. Having a $50k funded account with FTMO is way better than a funded $200k account with a random unknown prop firm that you can’t know if you will receive your payout. Always stick with the Proprietary trading firms that have the payment proof and the feedback to back the payments and legitimacy of the company. Filter those firms out, then find the one that have the best trading conditions for your trading style. For example, based on my personal experience I would recommend FTMO, MFF, FundedNext, and lastly E8 Funding. There are more reliable ones out there, but these would be the ones that I found the most success with and that continue providing and working on improving on a regular basis.
    garfield
    Participant
    I completely agree with you now that I chages how I look at important factors of prop firms. I have decided on FTMO, despite the fact MFF is quite cheaper. However, I have heard there are quite often problems with the slippage of MFF from other members of their community. It’s a shame that they don’t have a free trial so I could see their live market conditions for myself.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    When it comes to slippage it is true. However, it is most noticable during high-impact news releases, which shouldn’t be problematic since it’s very risking to trade during those time periods. It’s best to avoid trading high-impact news releases if you ask me so by doing that, you avoid the slippage problem. Atleast that’s my view on how I look at it.
    rookie1994
    Participant
    Does that mean that if I stop trading during high-impact news releases I will reduce the chaces of encountering slippage while trading with them? Because I also saw a huge amount of feedback regarding slippage with MFF.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    Absolutely, My Forex Funds has very good trading conditions. You can pretty much completely eliminate occurances of higher slippage if you stop trading during high-impact news releases and overnight rollowers. If you are a day trader/scalper, you should always focus on avoiding those two instances to prevent the occurance of slippage on your evaluation or funded account. By doing so, you will definitely limit your additional losses that would otherwise appear because of slippage. I know that by implementing this to my trading strategy, my results were significantly better and some of the stress was also gone. I hope that the advice helps you too.
    rookie1994
    Participant
    I understand, thank you very much for the clarification. I will focus on not trading news releases in the future and since I mostly scalp I never hold trades overnight. Hopefully this way i will be able to avoid from experiencing high slippage while trading in the future.
    fxtrader2022
    Participant
    No worries, let me know if you have any further questions. I’ll gladly help you answer them if I can. Good luck in the markets.
    dailyfx
    Participant
    Solid Black Friday offer! Tempted to dive into the FTMO Challenge. Time to trade!
    realtrader007
    Participant
    FTMO showing appreciation! The FTMO Prime Card is a great initiative for dedicated traders. Loyalty matters!
    apple
    Participant
    Impressive loyalty reward! 🚀 Boosting account size is a game-changer.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.