My Forex Funds are one of the leading legitimate proprietary trading firms in the industry that is attracting forex traders worldwide. They were incorporated in July 2020 with offices based in Toronto, Canada. They are offering traders a chance to work with capital up to $2,020,000 with a generous profit split up to 85%.
My Forex Funds offers three different funding programs. You can choose between the following:
- Rapid program (beginner challenge)
- Evaluation program (two-step challenge)
- Accelerated program (direct funding)
In this article, however, we are going to do a breakthrough of the rapid program.
They offer four different account sizes:
- $10,000 account for a one-time fee of $99
- $20,000 account for a one-time fee of $189
- $50,000 account for a one-time fee of $399
- $100,000 account for a one-time fee of $749
The rules of the rapid program are the following:
- Profit target: No profit target
- Daily drawdown: 5%
- Overall drawdown: 12%
- Minimum trading days: 3 times per week
- Maximum trading period: 90 calendar days
- Leverage: 1:500
- Profit split: 12%
Rapid programs are mostly considered by beginners since they can learn and trade while earning profit splits of 12% as a bonus. You should also note that you can choose between a consistency-enabled account (CEA) and a no consistency account (NCA). Another difference is that consistency-enabled accounts have bi-weekly payouts while no consistency accounts have monthly payouts.