The Funded Trader was established on May 12, 2021. They maintain an office in the US. They offer traders a chance to work with capital up to $1,500,000 in balance. The firm also offers up to 90% profit splits.
As their brokers, they work with Eightcap and Purple Trading Seychelles. Their main office can be found at 14001 West Highway 29, Suite 102, Liberty Hill, Texas 78642.
The Funded Trader Profit during Challenges
The Funded Trader knows that time spent with family and friends during the holidays is very important to traders. Trading should be rewarded for the personal choice that traders make to keep working hard toward their goals. The Funded Trader team brainstormed ideas for the most significant way they could support their traders by the end of the year.
Traders will get 7.5% off + 110% Refund on all challenges and 15% profits from phase 1 and phase 2.
- Traders will be eligible for the 15% profits from phase 1 and phase 2 once they accumulate 10% in lifetime earnings on their account.
- If they are trading a $100k standard challenge, they will be entitled to 15% of the $15,000 they made during the challenges. That is $2,250 + $604 that they paid for the challenge.
- This will be paid once they achieve a cumulative profit of 10% on their account.
- It can be achieved on any withdrawal.
- If a trader makes $5,000 on their first payout and $5,000 on their second payout, they will be given the bonus profits from the challenge!
To introduce it to all traders, The Funded Trader is testing it during Black Friday, intending to make it a more permanent part of their company’s offering.
It is applicable to all types of accounts.
Date of End: December 2
The code to get this offer: Dragonslayer
Happy trading and Happy Holidays!
Also, traders can get a 10% off by using a special discount code (FOREXPROPREVIEWS)