The Funded Trader is a proprietary firm incorporated on the 12th of May, 2021. The prop firm has an office based in the US. They offer its traders a chance to work with capital up to $1,500,000. The firm provides up to 90% profit splits. They are partnered with Eightcap and Purple Trading Seychelles as their brokers.
Their headquarters are at 14001 W HWY 29, Suite 102, Liberty Hill, TX 78642.
They allow traders to earn high profits by managing account sizes up to $1,500,000 and taking home profit splits up to 90%. They can achieve this by trading forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.
- Maximum balance of standard accounts up to $600,000
- 80% profit split for standard accounts
- Leverage up to 200:1
The Funded Trader Weekly Updates
The Funded Trader shared its weekly announcement. The firm discussed the following points:
- Dashboard update: The firm announced that its dashboard is getting a new visual update for easier access and overview of traders’ funded accounts.
- December Competition: The firm declared that they would be holding the Biggest Competition of the year. The prizes for the three winners are as follows:
1st prize: $6k + 200k Challenge
2nd prize: $5k + 100k Challenge
3rd prize: $4k + 50k Challenge
- November Community Video: The prop firm shared a video on its YouTube channel. The video contains all the information about the most recent updates about growth and development plans. You can watch it here:
In the official November 2022, Community Update video of The Funded Trader, the firm covered the new product releases, brokers, payouts, new members of the team, and timelines.
Also, traders can get a 10% discount using our special discount code (FOREXPROPREVIEWS), or you can read the review.
Interested traders who want to know about the Proprietary trading firm’s drawdown limitations based on funding programs can do that by clicking on the link.
Happy trading, traders!