Founded in July 2020, Murtuza Kazmi is the CEO of My Forex Funds, a proprietary trading company. Their headquarters are in Toronto, Canada. They place a high value on disciplined traders who appropriately manage risk and concentrate on long-term consistency with their clients.
By managing up to $2.020,000 in capital and taking home profit splits of up to 90%, they enable them to generate high profits. Traders can do this by trading cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, and forex pairs.
Their broker is Traders Global Group, whose servers are in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Leverage 1:50-1:500
- Three account types
- Profit share up to 90%
My Forex Funds Giveaway
My Forex Funds Instagram account has just reached 100,000 followers. So the firm decided to announce a Giveaway. They are giving three $100,000 Standard Evaluation Accounts from the Evaluation program to three lucky winners.
To participate, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Follow the firm’s Facebook and Instagram Pages
- Tag 2 friends on the giveaway Instagram post.
Now, you are ready to win a $100,000 Standard Evaluation Account.
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- The minimum amount of mentions in a comment is 2.
- You can make more than one comment to increase the winning chances, but you need to use different mentions every time.
- You must be 18 years old and above to be eligible to enter the giveaway. You don’t need to have bought any of the firm’s funded trader programs to win.
The giveaway participation started on Monday, December 12, until December 19. The firm also declared that the winners would be randomly picked and announced soon after December 19.
Best of Luck to Everyone!
Also, if you want to read about Prop firm’s trading competitions, click the link.