The Funded Trader was incorporated on 12th May 2021. They are a prop trading firm that allows traders to trade with their capital. The firm’s corporate headquarters address is 14001 West Highway 29, Suite 102, Liberty Hill, Texas 78642.
Following are some interesting facts about the firm:
- Over 2k Trustpilot reviews with an excellent score of 4.9/5
- Unlimited evaluation-free retries
- Overnight and weekend holding allowed
The firm is looking for keen and well-informed traders who will thrive with the aid of their funds by demonstrating skills in volatile market conditions. The firm enables traders to generate profit by scaling up to $1,500,000 and taking home profit splits up to 90%. They allow traders to trade:
- Forex pairs.
The Funded Trader has a US-based office. Eightcap and Purple Trading Seychelles are their brokers.
The Funded Trader January Competition
Like every prop firm, The Funded Trader holds competitions for its trader. The competitions occur every month to see which traders have the skill to trade profitably. After successfully passing the competition, the traders are awarded Funded accounts.
As January approaches, the prop firm has reminded interested traders that there are only nine days left to register for the January Competition! The prize accounts are a combination of Standard and Royal Challenge offered by the firm.
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st place: $300k Royal Challenge
- 2nd place: $200k Royal Challenge
- 3rd place: $100k Royal Challenge
- 4th – 15th place: $50k Royal Challenge
- 16th – 30th place: $25k Standard Challenge
- 31st – 50th place: $10k Standard Challenge
The last day to register for the January Competition is 31st December, Midnight!
Grab the chance and start 2023 with the most fantastic Journey.