The Funded Trader is a prop firm that was founded on 12th May 2021. Although they are still relatively new, this well-known forex prop firm offers to fund up to $ 1,500,000 and a profit share of up to 90% to traders worldwide. They offer three different programs, Standard, Rapid, and Royal, and they have a US-based office. They will also soon launch their One-Step Challenge.
Weekly Statistics by The Funded Trader
The Funded Trader is moving fast and rapidly in the prop trading industry. The statistics shared are incredible and an actual representation of the fast growth of the firm. The Funded Trader shared the statistics for 9th January -13th January 2023. The weekly statistics include the top five payouts from last week, the most traded instruments, the volume of lots per session, and the total amount in payouts.
Let’s see what they have for us:
- Total Payouts: $1,185,967
- Largest Single Payout: $39,897 ($400,000 Account)
- Most Traded Instruments:
- Volume by Sessions:
- Asian Session: 325,040 lots
- London Session: 503,143 lots
- New York Session: 240,059 lots
Top Five Payouts:
- 5th Highest Payout: $23,648 ($200,000 Account, Gain: 11.82%)
- 4th Highest Payout: $23,834 ($200,000 Account, Gain: 11.91%)
- 3rd Highest Payout: $27,711 ($200,000 Account, Gain: 13.85%)
- 2nd Highest Payout: $33,049 ($200,000 Account, Gain: 16.52%)
- 1st Highest Payout: $39,897 ($400,000 Account, Gain: 9.97%)
Well, the gains and the payouts are pretty incredible. The firm has an Over 2k Trustpilot reviews with an excellent score of 4.9/5, and the statistics justify the ratings. The community is growing, and the traders of The Funded Trader are making progress. The start of the year can be tricky for traders, but The Funded Trader community showed that they can still make the best of every situation, no matter how fragile the market is. So, Great Job!