My Forex Funds is a proprietary trading firm founded in July 2020 whose CEO is Murtuza Kazmi. They have offices located in Toronto, Canada. The firm offers undercapitalized traders three different account types to get funded with. The prop firm allows traders to work with up to $2,020,000 in capital while earning up to 90% profit splits. They provide themselves with their broker named Traders Global Group, whose servers are located in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Low fees
- Leverage 1:50-1:500
- Three account types
- Profit share up to 90%
Their headquarters are located in a region of Canada called Great Lakes.
My Forex Funds Weekly Recap
My Forex Funds has shared a weekly recap from 6th January to 12th January. The prop firm, My Forex Funds, shared the biggest payouts for the week, which included the payout amount, account evaluation, and gain on account size.
- 5th Biggest Payout Amount: $54,714.05
- $300,000 evaluation
- Rate of Return on account size: 18%
- 4th Biggest Payout Amount: $55,251.75
- $100,000 evaluation
- Rate of Return on account size: 55%
- 3rd Biggest Payout Amount: $63,352.20
- $260,000 + 320,000 evaluation
- Rate of Return on account size: 11%
- 2nd Biggest Payout Amount: $73,086.34
- 2* $300,000 evaluation
- Rate of Return on account size: 12%
- 1st Biggest Payout Amount: $108,036.72
- $200,000 evaluation
- Rate of Return on account size: 54%
The second week of 2023 has been tremendously successful for My Forex Funds. The rate of return on account size on the 1st and 4th payout is unbelievably fantastic. The traders have outdone themselves. The payouts for all of them are great, and we cannot help but say we are impressed. The first week’s payout was terrific, but the second week is way better than the first one.
So, if you are considering trading with My Forex Funds, use our discount code (forexpropreviews5) for a 5% discount, or you can read the review of My Forex Funds to understand the company and its policies clearly.