Blue Guardian encourage and motivate traders to succeed in their careers. The main priority that they expect from their clients is that they are disciplined individuals. Traders who want to work with them should know how to manage risk and focus on long-term consistency properly.
This can be seen in the recent updates they have been making. They have rebranded themselves. Their team has spent many months planning this update. After almost a year and a half of trading, Blue Guardian has decided to launch a new look and model.
Blue Guardian Broker Eightcap
Blue Guardian is making sure that they provide their traders with the best. As far as this goes, they have another important announcement. Blue Guardian has announced that they have Eightcap as their Broker. Eightcap is an ASIC-regulated broker in Melbourne, Australia. Eightcap was incorporated in 2009. They have a simple, straightforward mission to provide exceptional financial services to its clients.
Eightcap has five offices around the globe and regulations in multiple locations providing clients worldwide with the ability to trade on markets across FX, indices, commodities, and shares.
Following are some of the characteristics of Eightcap:
- Open a Raw account to trade from 0.0 pips on Forex, Indices, and Crypto CFDs. Commodities start at 0.1 USD, and Share CFDs start at $0.02 per share per side.
- Choose your preferred payment method from various options for superficial deposits and withdrawals in and out of your account.
- Their support team is here to make things simple for you, whether you need help using your account or our trading platforms.
- Automate your trading code-free. Easily create, test & automate trading scenarios using plain English. Create your own or copy existing automation.
- Eightcap provides MT4 and MT5. MT4 and MT5 are easy to use, reliable, and have automated trading capabilities.
- Eightcap has won multiple awards for its customer service, educational support, and trading environment.
This makes Eightcap the right choice for traders, and Blue Guardian made the right decision. Eightcap is promising, and Blue Guardian ensures their traders get the best!
If you want to see which other prop firms use Eightcap as their Broker, click on the link. And don’t forget to use our discount code (forexpropreviews) for a massive 10% discount!