The Funded Trader has the same founders as The Forex League and VVS Academy. They made this prop firm to provide their community with the required solutions. They believe every retail trader deserves an opportunity to raise capital based on their performance and commitment to building their business.
As for trading platforms, they allow you to trade on Meta Trader 4 and MetaTrader 5 if you choose Eightcap as your broker. However, if you choose Purple Trading Seychelles, you can only trade with MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
The Funded Trader April Competition
It is already the third month of 2023. Time is moving fast, and so is the prop firm industry. Regarding prop firms, The Funded Trader is one step ahead as they have already started registration for their April Competition.
You can now register for The Funded Trader April competition! The last day to register is March 31st. The rest of the rules for the competition are the same but be aware of the following changes to the competition:
- 5 Lot Max for Forex Pairs
- 1 Lot Max for Indices, Crypto, Commodities
- The maximum number of positions that can be open at any given time is 5.
Prizes for the competition will now be a combination of Royal and Knights challenges. Following are the prizes offered for the April competition:
- 1st place 300K Royal Challenge + $5,000 CASH
- 2nd place $200k Royal Challenge + $3,000 CASH
- 3rd place $100k Royal Challenge + $2,000 CASH
- 4th to 15th $100k Knight Challenge
- 16 to 30: $50k Knight Challenge
- 31 to 50: $25k Knight Challenge
- 51 to 100: $10k Knight Challenge
So, if you are interested, get registered now and get a chance to win the challenges. The Royal and Knights challenges are incredible programs offered by The Funded Trader. So, this is your chance to get your hands on them.