TopTier Trader is a relatively new proprietary firm launched on the 18th of October, 2021. Here are some interesting facts about the firm:
- Funding up to $600,000
- Balance-based drawdown on Top Tier accounts
- Scaling plan up to $2,000,000
- Profit split of 80% up to 90%
- Leverage up to 1:100
TopTier Trader Weekly Recap
As another week closes and a new one starts, let’s review a few stats from one of the prop firms, TopTier Trader. We want to congratulate everyone who has been paid out and wish you the best of luck in the coming week!
Talking about the Weekly Recap of TopTier Trader, there is one trader who stands out, in particular, this week! This trader has an equity gain of over $21.140,00 on his $100k Funded Account!
Here are a few interesting stats from the account!
- Average Risk Reward Ratio:
- Most Traded Pairs:
- U30 – 100%
- Total Trades Taken:
- Distribution of Trades Taken by Session:
- Asian Session 20%
- London Session 40%
- NY Session 40%
- Distribution of trades by Style:
- Scalp 0%
- Intraday 100%
- Swing Trade 0%
Average Length of Trades: Four trades ran on average 30 to 50 minutes, and one of them ended up as a losing trade.
- Two trades opened and closed during London Session.
- Two trades opened and closed during NY Session.
One trade ran on average 4 hours, and both of them ended up as profitable trades.
- Trade opened during Asian Session and closed during London Session.
TopTier Trader is one of the best prop firms, and we are genuinely impressed by their Weekly Stats. Their traders have outperformed themselves, and that’s what trading is about, always doing your best.
If you find the TopTier Trader weekly stats exciting and want to learn more about them, read the review. And if you will trade with them, use our discount code (TMZ2IGAINC) for a 5% discount.