The Trading Pit wants to set a new standard for trading and investing worldwide. They provide traders with the information and resources needed to succeed as partners in the company. You must successfully complete a challenge to show your trading abilities and discipline before you can become a funded trader. Upon completing the challenge successfully, you are given a 50% to 80% profit split on any subsequent payouts.
- Two different funding programs
- Scaling plan up to $1,000,000
- Excellent Trustpilot rating of 4.6/5
The Trading Pit Invest 2023 Expo
We have already shared that The Trading Pit will join Stuttgart 2023 with their CEO. But that’s not all from their side. There will be other guests too. The Trading Pit is bringing their team of trading professionals to share their valuable insights and expertise at this year’s INVEST 2023 expo in Stuttgart, Germany!
Following are the details of the people coming and the topics they will be discussing:
Presentations on Stage:
- Friday 17th March 2023 – 11:30 – 11:55 by Mark Dworatzek “Professional Trading – What does that mean?’
- Saturday 18th March 2023 – 11:30 – 11:55 by Birger Schameier “10 Things Real Traders Would Never Do.”
Presentation at Lounge: Saturday 18th March 2023 – 10:00 – 10:55 by Sascha Finsterwalder “Elliot Waves Simply Explained.” Live Trading:
Olivier Sparing from the Sparing Investment Academy.
- Friday 17th March 2023 – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Saturday 18th March 2023 – 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Traders can get to know more about The Trading Pit and learn about their plans, offerings, and how they partner up! For further information, visit them at Hall/Stand no: 4C80 during the event! One more personality will be present there. Marc Lohner will join The Trading Pit team at Invest Stuttgart 2023-the leading finance convention in Germany!
- Location: Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart, Germany
- Dates: 17 – 18 March 2023
- Hall/Stand no: 4C80