Welcome to the Forex Prop Reviews prop weekly market recap. In this weekly prop recap, we update you on the most recent developments and trends in the prop firm industry. Several significant occurrences affected the market over the past week, including new programs, promotions, meetups, etc. We have you covered whether you’re a trader who frequently trades, an investor, or someone who wants to know what the prop market is doing. So take a seat back, unwind, and let’s explore the top stories of the week.
Prop Weekly Recap
We want to keep you updated on the most recent developments in this dynamic and constantly changing industry because prop firms continue to play a significant role in the financial ecosystem. Join us as we explore the top stories in the world of the prop trading industry in this weekly recap.
Let’s start with the following:
The Funded Trader
- They launched a promotion called the “Captain Promotion.” The promotion ends on March 14th. To read more about the promotion and its terms, click on the link.
- Secondly, they have officially launched the King’s Tournament. All traders will trade on the $10k challenge account in this tournament. To read more about it, click on the link.
- Thirdly, The Funded Trader shared some important announcements related to their MetaTrader Servers, Giveaway, TFT Treasure Hunt app, & Community video. Click on the link to read the details.
March is the anniversary month of FundedNext. And to celebrate this month, they will have a month full of surprises and gifts. The first gift from the FundedNext was that they would allow traders to earn a 100% Profit Share. To read the details, click on the link.
The Trading Pit
Two news this week from The Trading Pit:
- The Trading Pit announced that their Liechtenstein CEO, Thomas Heyden, will join the hype in Stuttgart 2023. Click on the link to read about it.
- Other professionals from their team will also join. Click on the link to read the details of the event.
- Secondly, The Trading Pit started a new webinar series some time ago. In this Free webinar series, prominent figures give trading advice and discuss other important topics. Read about it by clicking on the link.
The 5%ers announced that they have launched their new two-step program, “High Stake Challenge.” This is High-Risk-High-Reward Program for The Confident Trader. Click on the link to read about it in detail.
Funded Trading Plus
Funded Trading Plus had two important news this week:
- The first one is about the MT4 user of Funded Trading Plus. The firm shared that all new evaluation accounts will be created on a new Demo-04 server. Existing accounts will still use Demo-2, which has reduced load due to the new server. You can read about it in detail by clicking on the link.
- Secondly, Funded Trading Plus is following up with another FREE GIVEAWAY. To read the details about the giveaway, click on the link.
Finotive Funding has three important updates related to its terms and conditions. They are as follows:
- Extension of Inactivity Rule
- Modification of Risk Management Rule Outcomes
- Removal of 3 Consecutive Losing Months Rule
Read the details in our recent article by clicking on the link.
Be the trader with the highest amount of lots traded from March 2nd to March 31st to WIN! And this ultimately allows you to win the OspreyFX Trading Station promotion. To read more about the promotion, click on the link.
Happy Trading and Happy Weekend!