My Forex Funds is a proprietary trading firm founded in July 2020 whose CEO is Murtuza Kazmi. They enable traders to manage up to $2,020,000 in capital while receiving profit splits up to 90%, allowing them to make significant profits. Traders can trade cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, and forex pairs. They have minimum trading days and relatively modest profit targets compared to other leading prop companies in the industry.
My Forex Funds February Statistics
March is halfway through, and most prop firms have already shared their monthly statistics. These monthly statistics give us an idea of where the firm stands at the moment and in the previous month. My Forex Funds is one of the prop firms that has shared its February 2023 statistics. Over the past few months, My Forex Funds has been actively engaged in developing upcoming technology. A significant level of activity and intensity has characterized this period.
That being said, Let’s take a look at the February 2023 Statistics of My Forex Funds:
- The most popular funded program is the evaluation, then accelerated, and then the Rapid program.
- On their conventional accelerated accounts, 8.76% scaled up in February.
- On their emphatic accelerated accounts, 15.04% scaled up in February.
- The most popular evaluation account size is the $10,000 evaluation.
- The least popular evaluation account size is the $200,000 evaluation.
- In February, the number of people who hit the upgrade button increased by 12.5% month over month
Evaluation Account statistics
- My Forex Funds currently have 37000 ACTIVE live funded accounts from evaluations.
- The split between MT4 and MT5 is 61/39.
- They paid out over $14,000,000 in February.
- The pass rate for phase 1 across all evaluations was 19.05%.
- The pass rate for phase 2 across all evaluations was 42.18%.
- Of those that passed and reached a live account but failed their account before the first payout, the majority had at least one trade in US30.
- The most profitable pair for February was EUR/USD.
- The least profitable pair for February was US30.
- The second least profitable pair for February was NAS100.
- The third least profitable pair was GER30.
- The majority of payouts over $20,000 traded only FOREX and Metal.s
- MFF averaged a notional volume during February of ~26,500,000,000 per day.
Hopefully, this information will assist you in your decision-making when approaching your choice of the My Forex Funds program. The firm also shared Important User Traits; you can read them by clicking the link. The statistics are great and significantly incredible.