FunderPro is a proprietary firm incorporated in February 2023 with an office based in Malta while offering its traders a chance to work with capital up to $200,000. Trading a variety of trading instruments will help traders accomplish this. As their broker, they partner with a tier-1 liquidity provider that gives them direct market access.
- No maximum trading period limitations.
- Overnight and weekend holding are allowed.
- News trading allowed.
- Leverage up to 1:100.
Their offices are at Sir Augustus Bartolo Street, Ta’Xbiex XBX1093, Malta, 30/1, Kenilworth Court.
FunderPro Newest Promotion
Hello everyone! You all know we have another addition to our family of prop firms, FunderPro. They are an incredible prop firm and have simple trading rules. And to make their evaluation more approachable, FunderPro has announced their new promotion.
By signing up for any of their Funded Challenges, you get a massive 10% off! Yes, a 10% Discount! You get the discount; you have to use the coupon code “earlybird” to get it! But hurry, this offer is for a limited time only!
So that you know, FunderPro offers four different account sizes ranging from $25,000 to $200,000. All of them are two-phase evaluation programs.
- During the first evaluation phase, a trader must hit a 10% profit target without exceeding a 5% daily loss limit or a 10% maximum loss.
- The trader must reach an 8% profit target during the second evaluation phase without exceeding the 5% daily loss or 10% maximum loss thresholds.
- After completing both phases, traders get a funded account. In the Funded Account, there are no profit targets. But they are still required to abide by the 5% daily loss and 10% maximum loss restrictions.
So, these are pretty straightforward rules, and the discount coming in with them is the cherry on top. So, take advantage of the New FunderPro Promotion!