The Funded Trader allows traders to earn high profits by managing account sizes up to $1,500,000 and taking home profit splits up to 90%. They offer four different funding programs. In addition, they also provide traders with relaxed trading rules. You can trade during news, hold trades overnight, and during the weekends.
They allow traders to trade:
- Forex pairs
They are partnered with Eightcap and Purple Trading Seychelles as their brokers.
The Funded Trader New Updates
Greetings! We are here again with some excellent news for everyone. As we all know, The Funded Trader, like other prop firms, is making its name in the industry. And to make it to the top of the industry, you have to make sure you are keeping up with the industry. Ultimately, to keep up with the industry and its growth, you have to keep updating. The Funded Trader understands this, and they have made some new updates!
The CEO of The Funded Trader, Angelo Ciaramello, shared these new updates on their discord and also some updates that are still pending. Let’s take a look at them:
- Adding BTC and Oil on all accounts.
- Increase lot size limits to 5 lots per $100k account.
- Enable Funded Accounts Standard + Rapid Sunday / Wednesday (NEW).
- Price Decrease on $10k Challenge.
- Decrease spreads across all accounts (Pending New Eightcap Agreement).
- Decrease commissions Forex $3 per lot, Metals $3 per lot, Indices $0 per lot, Crypto $0 per lot (Pending New Eightcap Agreement).
- Free Trials (Pending Think Markets Integration).
The CEO of the firm shared that he is working hard to get as many of the changes as he can! He also shared that he will connect with the team to get this action next week. We are looking forward to seeing how the firm is going to do.