Hello to all! Forex Prop Reviews is back to provide you with a Weekly sneak peak as another week comes to an end. The prop industry has had a fascinating week thanks to the numerous changes, events, and deals that took place!
Weekly Prop Sneak Peak
Let’s take a look and see what prop firm had this week:
- Audacity Capital has teamed up with Knoma, which helps them make a Payment Update. Now traders can pay in easy installments. Click the link to read the details.
- E8 Funding, being the best prop firm, has another major update to share with everyone as they announce the E8 Account Extended version. For details, click the link.
- E8 Funding has announced that they have another update related to the E8 Extended Account maximum trading days requirement! Click the link for more.
Alpha Capital Group
- Alpha Capital Group is offering a one-last-time offer of 40% off all Alpha Pro Evaluations! To redeem, use code ‘LASTTIME40’ at checkout! Click the link to read the details.
- Traders Eco has announced that they have been acquired by the Alpha Capital Group; Read the details about the acquisition by clicking on the link.
My Forex Funds
- My Forex Funds has shared some new updates, which is a quick positive message and some advice for traders who trade during the news. For more details, click on the link.
- In order to be sure that their traders are successful in real conditions, My Forex Funds has announced the VWAP Installation. Click the link for more.
- FTUK has announced its Spring Offer, where they are giving a massive 10% discount+ double max trading days, and more! Click the link to read the details.
Lux Trading Firm
- Lux Trading Firm has announced that they have a new broker as of 1st April and are making sure everything works smoothly. For details, click the link.
City Traders Imperium
- City Traders Imperium has announced that they are now accepting crypto payments, making it easier for traders to get funded! Click the link for more.
The Funded Trader
- The Funded Trader has shared some new and pending updates that will be implemented in the coming week. For more details, click on the link.
- FundedNext newest feature to the Economic calendar is facing an issue they are trying to mitigate as soon as possible. Click on the link to read the details.
- Blue Guardian has announced that they have launched another account size of 10k evaluation as a way to accommodate their community. For details, click on the link.