The Funded Trader is a prop firm making its mark in the industry by providing four different programs. They give the opportunity to traders to raise capital based on their performance and commitment to building their own businesses.
- Maximum balance of standard accounts up to $600,000
- Four different funding program options
- 80% profit split on all funded accounts
- Leverage up to 1:200
- Over 5k Trustpilot reviews with an excellent score of 4.7/5
- Unlimited evaluation-free retries
- Scaling plan with a balance of up to $1,500,000
The Funded Trader March statistics
Whenever a month ends, we are always waiting for the monthly statistics. The monthly statistics give us insights into the firm. Their previous month’s performance, how many trades, or how many payouts they are giving out. The Funded Trader knows the value of sharing monthly statistics. That is why The Funded Trader has shared their March Statistics.
Let’s take a look:
- Total payouts: $6,610,347
- Total Volume Closed trade in March: 5,098,602.55 lots
- Highest single payout: $68,152
- Total number of trades in March: 2,400,615
- Most Traded Instruments by Volume:
- EURUSD 1,012,079 Lots (Closed trade)
- XAUUSDD 936,334 Lots (Closed trade)
- GBPUSD 663,076 Lots (Closed trade)
Now, these are tremendous statistics, as expected from The Funded Trader. TFT has a reputation for always striving for the best. By demonstrating consistent profitability over time, TFT has built a reputation as a reliable and booming trading firm.
Also, when traders know that their results will be publicly available each month, they may be more motivated to perform well and avoid making risky or careless trades, which is why they have consistently profitable trades.
We are truly amazed by their success and wish them all the best for April. The March Statistics by The Funded Trader is one of their many impressive traits!
For those new to the prop industry who want to learn about the firms, read the detailed Reviews we have prepared for you. And for those who want to get a discount, take a look at the Discount Codes!