Hey everyone. We hope this week has been great for all of you. As usual, it is the end of the week, and we are here again with the weekly recap of the Forex Prop Industry. This week, many prop firms shared their monthly statistics, some new updates, and much more.
Forex Prop Weekly Recap
So, let’s take a look at what the Forex Prop Industry had for us this week:
Alpha Capital Group
- Alpha Capital Group has announced that the April Free Trading Competition is now Live. Click on the link to learn everything you need to know about it!
- FunderPro has announced its sponsorship for the Ferrari F1 Protégé & Youngest British Formula 2 Driver, Ollie Bearman St. See the details by clicking the link!
Lux Trading Firm
- Lux Trading Firm has announced its World Tour as it will be landing in the Philippines, London, South Africa, Vietnam, and more! Click the link to read the details.
- Lux Trading Firm has announced they are making their Elite package affordable with Knoma by splitting the cost! For details, click the link.
- The 5%ers has announced New Bucks Bunny Easter Raffle, where they will raffle off 5 $100k Bootcamp evaluation accounts. For details, click the link.
- FundedNext has announced that the Community Section in their Dashboard is now Live. This will allow traders to access content and connect! Click the link to read the details.
The Funded Trader
- The Funded Trader has announced the registration for their May Competition, and this time, they are giving away $30,000 in prizes. See the details by clicking on the link!
Monthly Statistics of Prop Firms
- Blue Guardian has shared their March statistics, including the total funding amount, pass rate, total payouts, and much more. You can see them all by clicking on the link.
- The Funded Trader has shared their monthly statistics for March, which includes the total payout amount, total volume closed trades, etc. To see the full statistics, click the link.
- FundedNext has shared yet again another monthly statistic. This time, the statistics are for the month of March. To see them, click the link.
So, that’s it for this week. But don’t forget to check out the Discount Codes we offer. Because we don’t need a special event to offer discounts or promotions. Happy Easter and Trading!