TopTier Trader encourages traders to excel in their careers by allowing them to trade at their discretion and hold their trades for as long as they want, except by using EAs and copy trading, which are prohibited. The company focuses primarily on loss limits and aims to hire consistent traders, rewarding them with a profit split of 80% to 90%.
Weekly Recap Edition: TopTier Trader
As we wrap up one week and begin a new one, let’s review some statistics from a TopTier Trader funded trader (a weekly recap). We want to acknowledge and congratulate all those who have received payouts and wish them the best of luck in the upcoming week.
Like always, one trader, in particular, has stood out this week with an equity gain of more than $6,372 on their $10k Funded Account.
Here are a few interesting stats from the account:
- Average Risk Reward Ratio:
- Most Traded Pairs:
- Total Trades Taken:
- Distribution of Trades Taken by Session:
- Asian Session 66%
- London Session 16%
- NY Session 18%
- Distribution of trades by Style:
- Scalp 8%
- Intraday 92%
- Swing Trade 0%
Average Length of Trades
- 05 trades had an average duration ranging from 15 to 30 Minutes, with 2 of them resulting in a loss.
- 01 Trade opens and close during Asian Session.
- 02 Trades open and close during London Session.
- 02 Trades open and close during NY Session.
- 28 trades had an average duration ranging from 01 Hour to 03 Hours, with 3 of them resulting in a loss.
- 12 Trades opened and close during Asian Session.
- 07 Trades open and close during London Session.
- 09 Trades open and close during NY Session.
Great job, TopTier Trader! Another week of hard work and dedication has paid off. The commitment of their traders has resulted in some impressive statistics worth celebrating. Keep up the excellent work, and may the coming week bring even greater success. Remember, with determination and focus, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Keep up the fantastic work!