Hello Traders! The prop firm sector is having a great week, especially for Blue Guardian. They have made several updates. The first one was the automation of KYC verification, which will simplify and fasten the process of individuals completing the KYC verification before becoming funded. The second is implementing a new account size of ten thousand dollars. This is going to allow traders who lack the capital to start and start slowly and acquire profits with a smaller account size. Or other individuals who are able to gain valuable experience on a smaller and cheaper account size to prepare themselves before choosing a bigger evaluation challenge. They are a great option because they are updating and also have a Guardian Protector. Therefore, for a 10% Discount before trading with Blue Guardian, use our Promo Code (forexpropreviews).
How to get Blue Guardian’s 10% Discount?
- First of all, let’s go to their Website. As you can see, the new outlook is excellent. Now, in the bottom left corner is an option “Get Started”. Click on it.
- The screen will show the following option. These are the evaluation programs that the firm offers. Choose the account size that you think is best for you. The trading objective for each of them is also mentioned. So, take a look at them before making any decision,
- After selecting the evaluation program, you will have to choose the account balance and Trading Platform.
- Drag down, and you will have to fill in the Billing Info, which includes First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.
- After filling in the Billing Info, drag it down again, and you will see a tab for “Coupon Code.” Enter the Blue Guardian Discount Code (forexpropreviews) for 10% off. If you look closely, the discount is granted in the total price. Now, confirm and Proceed to Payment.
- The last step is to finalize the payment. You already have the 10% discount, and now you must confirm the payment and Place the order.
If you don’t know which program is the best for you, read the Blue Guardian Review to understand better. Happy Trading!