The Trading Pit is a proprietary firm that is based in Lichtenstein. They offer motivated traders account sizes up to $100,000 with a scaling plan of up to $5,000,000 and a profit split of 50% up to 80%. Here are some important facts about the firm:
- Two different funding programs
- Scaling plan up to $5,000,000
- Excellent Trustpilot rating of 4.8/5
- Wide range of available trading instruments
- Profit share up to 80% (with scaling)
- Available add-ons upon purchase
The Trading Pit Trading Guide: Trading Psychology 101
We guess that the Webinar series was not enough that The Trading Pit is now launching a new Trading Guide, Trading Psychology 101.
You can download Trading Psychology 101 today for free! Trading Psychology 101 is authored and curated by The Trading Pit and elite professional trader Paris Orfanides. It is your ultimate guide to mastering the mental game of trading and dominating the market. This comprehensive guide provides valuable insights into trading psychology and offers practical tips to help traders overcome common psychological pitfalls. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, Trading Psychology 101 is a must-read for anyone looking to improve their trading performance.
In Trading Psychology 101, you’ll learn the following:
- The importance of a calm mind when trading.
- How to understand when not to trade?
- How to mentally handle both winning and losing streaks?
- How to retain your focus when times are good?
- The importance of living a healthy life.
Don’t settle for mediocrity. You can elevate your trading game with unparalleled insights and strategies in Trading Psychology 101. Don’t wait any longer; take control of your trading success and secure your financial future today. Paris Orfanides has decades of experience, and we’ve distilled it into a simple, easy-to-read e-book. Traders who are interested can download it free by clicking on the link.