The Funded Trader is a proprietary firm incorporated on the 12th of May, 2021. They have a US-based office and allow their traders to work with capital that can total up to $1,500,000 in balance and up to 90% profit splits. The Funded Trader also shares their Roadmap of projects.
The Funded Trader is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable traders who will prosper with the aid of their funds by displaying expertise in volatile market conditions. By managing account sizes up to $1,500,000 and taking home profit splits up to 90%, they enable them to generate high profits. They can trade cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, and forex pairs.
The Funded Trader Current Roadmap
Another week and another exciting day full of updates. As we all know, this is an era where if you are not continuously updating, then you are not progressing. This also goes for the prop firm industry. The prop industry is moving rapidly, and keeping up with the market is essential. The Funded Trader understands this need to stay updated, so they shared their Roadmap of Projects.
Here is an update on the current The Funded Trader roadmap of projects:
To Be Started
- Trade Hub Dark Mode
- Trade Hub Journal
- Show a link between the trader’s challenge accounts and their phase 2 -> funded accounts.
- Daily snapshot email that goes out and says previous days trades, next days drawdown calculation with explanation
- IC Market’s partnership (negotiations)
- Automated Agreements
- Free trials
- Certificates page
- Leaderboard Revamp
- Trade Manager
- Symbols Page Update
- Automated Payouts
- Add coupons to the Trade Hub view
- Reduce commissions to Forex: $3/lot, Metals: $3/lot, Indices: $0/lot, Crypto: $0/lot (waiting Eightcap)
- Reduce spreads to raw (waiting on Eightcap)
- New website
- Increase lot size limits by five lots per $100k account
- Price Decrease on $10k Challenge
- Adding BTC and Oil on all accounts
- New About Us Page
- Enable Funded Accounts Standard, Royal Sunday / Wednesday (NEW)
What we love about The Funded Trader is that they keep their community updated about what’s happening. The Roadmap not only shows us the updates they have made or are in progress but the updates that are yet to be started. We are looking forward to seeing what they have in store in the coming future.