Hello, guys great to see you as consistently well; if you can believe it, another month has passed in the year 2023; where is the time going? In this monthly update, we’re here to present all the updates on some of the industry’s top proprietary trading firms that have occurred during April. These updates will cover features implemented by individual prop trading firms so that, as always, you’re up to date with the ever-evolving prop trading industry.
Prop Firms April Updates
Let’s jump right into it and check out April’s updates from some of the leading prop trading firms in no particular order.
My Forex Funds
My Forex Funds have made some significant changes this time. They haven’t done anything to their trading objectives and rules. However, they have improved the technical aspect of their proprietary trading firm.
- They have doubled the size of their metatrader5 server machines meaning that the experience in the future will be even smoother.
- Additionally, they have also added two new data centers in Frankfurt and Paris. This way, the connection will be significantly improved for All European Traders.
Next up is Finotive Funding. They’ve implemented two new changes, which are as follows:
- The first change is based on the security side of things. They’ve implemented a SumSub, which is known as a newer know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering or AML solution to increase the security of your accounts and prevent fraudulent Behavior.
- The second update was regarding their instant funding programs. You’ll now be able to choose an additional add-on for all instant funding programs. This will enable your account to have no time limitations. The Limitless instant funding programs will now no longer have a 90 calendar-day trading period.
The Funded Trader
The Funder Trader is also one of the prop trading firms that have made some changes to their services. The updates are as follows:
- Firstly, they’ve announced that they will release a long-awaited free trial shortly.
- The second update was regarding lot sizes on rapid and standard accounts, which have been increased. This allows traders to open larger positions.
- Another positive update was regarding oil and crypto. For anyone who trades those trading instruments will now be able to do so on an evaluation challenge account as well as on funded accounts.
- Lastly, traders who manage to pass their evaluation challenge will now be able to receive their live-funded accounts automatically. However, note that funded accounts are now activated on Sundays and Wednesdays.
FundedNext has also announced a significant update that their Community has been asking for quite some time.
- They’ve announced that they will introduce the MetaTrader5 trading platform to all their traders. Traders will now be able to choose between the two while purchasing their evaluation challenge accounts.
City Traders Imperium
Another proprietary trading firm that has made some changes was City Traders Imperium. Here are the updates:
- The first update was the introduction of the swap-free account option.
- Secondly, they removed classic and standard one-step evaluation challenge accounts, but in exchange, they introduced a new one-step challenge. It is a combined and updated version of the previous two.
- Lastly, there were three more updates regarding trading objectives and trading rules. They’ve removed the 1.5 maximum stop loss restriction rule as well as maximum time limitations on their one-step evaluation challenge. The third update regarding trading rules was the change of their drawdown type.
Leveled Up Society
Leveled Up Society is another prop trading firm that’s been on the rise in recent months, which can be seen by the number of updates and changes they’re implementing.
- They have introduced New Management alongside Rail and the rest of the Leveled Up Society team.
- They have also introduced a new funding program, a one-step evaluation challenge, with account sizes ranging from $10k to $200k.
- The third update was regarding trade copiers and EAs, which have been enabled.
- They have also removed maximum limitations, allowing their traders to trade at their own pace with no further need to overtrade when the evaluation period is approaching.
- Lastly, Leveled Up Society has enabled oil and crypto trading instruments across all evaluation and funded accounts.
Lux Trading Firm
Lux Trading Firm is the second last firm that we’re going to cover. They have implemented some changes throughout April.
- They have introduced a new trading platform which they’ve named the Lux Trader. The new trading platform is going to offer new Advanced features and a user-friendly interface which will make it easier for Traders to trade
- In the second update, they have introduced a new payment method. Lux Trading Firm is now partnered with Knoma, who is a finance provider on a mission to enable access to lifelong education. Lux Trading Firm will make their packages more affordable.
Last but certainly not least is Audacity Capital. Let’s see what updates they have made:
- They’ve introduced two new account sizes for their ability challenge. Traders can now opt to choose their $10k or $240k ability challenge account size.
- In addition to the two new account sizes, they have also introduced a new scaling plan for their ability challenge accounts. The scaling plan is quarterly based, meaning that Traders can be eligible to scale every three months if certain criteria are met.
For a more detailed look at these updates, watch the Video:
And that’s all for the Prop Firms April Updates. And while you’re here, take a look at the following too: