Welcome to the weekly recap of the prop industry from Forex Prop Reviews. We provide updates on the most recent changes and trends in the prop firm sector in this weekly recap. Over the past week, the market was impacted by a number of significant events, such as new programs, promotions, meetups, etc. Whether you’re a regular trader, an investor, or someone wanting to know how the prop market is doing, we have you covered. So relax and take a seat as we look at this week’s top stories.
Prop Industry Weekly Recap
This week has been particularly interesting as many prop firms made many updates this week. Here is the weekly Recap of the Prop Firm Industry:
My Forex Funds
- My Forex Funds had a hectic previous week as they have been busy implementing new Updates. Here are the details!
- There is a news circulating claiming to be a “My Forex Funds Database leak,” which they confirmed contains zero authenticity. Click here to read the full article.
The Funded Trader
- The Funded Trader is pleased to announce that they have recently signed a new broker agreement with Eightcap. Here are the details.
Alpha Capital Group
- As we approach our weekly recap, let’s take a look at the May Updates by the prop firm Alpha Capital Group. Click the link for more details.
- FTUK, one of the prominent prop firms, has some updates and improvements related to their Funding Program. Here are the details!
- Bespoke Funding has announced the May Giveaway, where traders will get the chance to win a 200k, 100k, or 50k challenge account. For more details, click here.
Lux Trading Firm
- Today we are bringing you an update regarding Lux Trading Firm‘s new Trading platform! Click here to see the release date of the platform.
The Trading Pit
- The Trading Pit announced that Liechtenstein is set to become a nation recognizing Bitcoin, and the Bitcoin payment option will be available! Click here for details.
- FundedNext is thrilled to announce the launch of its revolutionary funding challenge: the Stellar Challenge. For details, click here!
- FundedNext has introduced Stellar’s challenge with a new swap-free account option exclusively for their traders and community! Here are the details.
- If you haven’t checked out the OspreyFX Beta version of Tradelocker, this is your sign! You have to check out the Beta Version! Click the link for the details.
- Join Finotive Funding for the most anticipated match of the year; the “FA Cup Final” Meetup takes place at Wembley Stadium in London. Click to read the details.
And while you’re here, take a look at the following too:
In the end, Forex Prop Reviews wish all a Happy Weekend!