Hey folks! Great to have you here, as always. Today we are here with a brand new review for you. We’re going to review Bespoke Funding. They are growing incredibly and becoming one of the more popular proprietary trading firm options for Traders worldwide.
Now the proprietary trading firm industry as a whole is rapidly attracting more and more traders looking for larger amounts of capital to trade with. This means finding the most suitable proprietary trading firm for yourself can take much work. However, no need to worry since that’s what we’re here to do. We’re researching and reviewing the best proprietary trading firms in the industry. We strive to inform you and help you find the right trading firm to suit your trading style and other preferences. Let’s jump into this review and see if Bespoke Funding is a trading firm that you’re going to want to join in the future.
Bespoke Funding Review
If you are still getting familiar with who Bespoke Funding is, let us tell you. They’re a well-established prop trading firm. They were Incorporated in September 2022. They are based in London, UK. Traders can choose between three different funding programs.
Bespoke Funding and their Funding Programs
So, let’s have a look at those three funding program options.
Bespoke Funding offers its traders three different programs to choose from:
- Classic challenge accounts
- Rapid challenge accounts
- One-step challenge accounts
Classic challenge account
The Bespoke Funding classic challenge aims to identify serious and talented traders rewarded for their consistency in the two-phase evaluation.
- Evaluation phase one requires a Trader to reach a profit Target of 8% while not surpassing their 5% maximum daily loss and 10% maximum loss rules. You are allowed to take your time to complete phase one. There are no maximum trading day limitations. You are required to trade a minimum of three Trading days to proceed to the next phase.
- So, phase two requires you to reach a profit Target of 5% while staying within the 5% maximum daily loss and 10% overall maximum loss rules. Again, no maximum trading day limitations and three trading days as a minimum to proceed to the next phase.
- Once you’re funded, you are required to respect the 5% daily loss and 10% overall maximum loss rules.
Rapid Challenge Account
Bespoke Funding Rapid Challenge aims to look for serious and talented Traders again rewarded for consistency.
- Phase one requires you to reach a profit Target of 8%. Again, you can’t surpass the 5% maximum daily loss or 8% overall maximum loss rules. Regarding time limitations, you have no minimum or maximum trading day requirements during phase one. The profit target for this phase is 8%.
- In phase two, you’ve got to reach a profit Target of 5%, but you can’t surpass the 5% daily loss or 8% overall maximum loss rules. Again, you have no time limitations; minimum or maximum trading days do not exist. The profit target for this phase is 5%.
- Once you’ve completed both phases, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets. You’re just required to respect the maximum daily and maximum overall loss.
The third and final program from Bespoke Funding is their one-step challenge. It’s a one-phase evaluation period, and the phase requires a Trader to reach a profit Target of 10% while not surpassing their 4% maximum daily loss or 5% overall maximum loss rules. Your evaluation account has no minimum or maximum trading day requirements.
You are awarded a funded account with no profit targets here by completing that evaluation phase. You are just required to respect the loss rules. Now your profit split will be 75 based on the profit you make on your funded account.
But that’s not it. There are many details that you don’t want to miss! So, watch the video: