Do you know one of the most popular challenges in the prop market is the One-step challenge? So, prop firms every now and then are launching a One-step challenge. So, to catch up with the market, The Trading Pit has launched the 1-step challenge “1-Step CFD Challenge.”
The Trading Pit just launched their new 1-step CFD challenges, making your trading journey smoother and more efficient. Great news for scalpers! Now you can flex your strategy muscles and utilize scalping strategies – as long as each trade is kept for at least 1 minute. This new feature allows traders to enter and exit positions quickly, taking advantage of short-term price movements. With the 1-step CFD challenge, traders can maximize their profits while minimizing their risk exposure.
The Trading Pit 1-step CFD Challenge
Let’s take a look at the rules of the challenge:
- Hit the profit targets.
- Do not exceed the daily drawdown.
- Do not exceed the maximum drawdown.
- Do not exceed 30% of the profit target in a single trading day
- No News trading 2 minutes before and after events
- No HFT (High-Frequency trading)
- Scalping allowed (Keep trades open for more than 1 minute)
- No Copy-Trading
- News Trading Pending Orders Allowed Orders, whether pending or already opened before a news event, can be fulfilled or closed during the news.
About the Firm
The Trading Pit is a proprietary firm that is based in Lichtenstein. They offer motivated traders account sizes up to $100,000 with a scaling plan of up to $5,000,000 and a profit split of 50% up to 80%.
The Trading Pit equips traders with the knowledge and tools that are necessary to become successful partners of the firm. Their belief is that partnering with traders is the only way to move forward and grow together during the process.