Howdy again, guys. Today, we’re here with another prepared proprietary trading firm review for you. And this time, we will be discussing Goat Funded Trader and what they’re offering to traders worldwide. Nowadays, finding a prop trading firm that will suit your trading strategy and risk management plan can be a bit difficult because the proprietary trading firm industry is evolving so rapidly. There are more and more prop firms available for traders to trade with. Now, with many different options with specific trading objectives and rules, let us do the hard work and help you find exactly what you’re looking for. So, let’s jump into the Goat Funded Trader review and see if they offer something that might suit your personal preference. But without further ado, let’s dive in.
Goat Funded Trader Review
Now, this is our first time reviewing them, so we will cover some basic company details, their funding programs, and some community feedback. Goat Funded Trader is one of the newer proprietary trading firms in the industry. They were incorporated in May of 2023. They have their offices in the US, offering traders a chance to work with up to eight hundred thousand dollars in capital in USD.
Another thing worth mentioning is that Goat Funded Trader is partnered with ThinkMarkets as their broker, meaning that traders will have access to excellent trading conditions while working with them. But let’s take a closer look at the two funding programs they offer traders worldwide.
Goat Funded Trader Funding Program
So, Goat Funded Trader offers two-step evaluation funding programs. There are two of them.
- No Time Limit Evaluation
- Classic Evaluation
No Time Limit Evaluation
Goat Funded Trader’s No Time Limit Evaluation program has a 1:100 leverage.
- Now, Phase One requires a trader to reach a profit target of 8%. They can’t surpass the 5% maximum daily loss or 8% overall maximum loss rules. You are only required to hit your profit target without any additional time limit requirements. You also don’t have any minimum trading day requirements in order to proceed to Phase Two.
- Now, once you get through Phase One and get to Phase Two, you’ve got to reach a profit target of 5% while again not surpassing the 5% daily loss or 8% overall loss rules. Hitting your profit target, you’ve got no additional time limit requirements and no minimum trading day requirements in order to proceed to a funded account. So, you can make it happen quickly or as slowly as you need.
- By completing both evaluation phases, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets. You’re just required to respect the daily loss and overall maximum loss rules of five and eight percent, respectively.
Now, No Time Limit Evaluation program accounts; do not have a scaling plan at this time. The trading instruments for the No Time Limit Evaluation program are forex pairs, commodities, indices, equities, and cryptocurrencies.
Now, let’s take a look at the Classic Evaluation program. They have 1:100 leverage here as well.
- Evaluation Phase One requires a trader to reach a profit target of 8% while not surpassing their 5% maximum daily loss or 10% overall maximum loss rules. Your profit target is 30 calendar days from the day that you place your first position on your evaluation account. Again, though, you don’t have any minimum trading day requirements to get to Phase Two.
- Now, the Phase Two profit target is 5% again. We’ve got a 5% maximum daily loss and 10% overall maximum loss rules that you can’t surpass. You are required to hit your profit target in 60 calendar days from the day that you place your first position on your evaluation account. Again, no minimum trading day requirements, though. So, just got to stick with the maximum there.
- Completing both evaluation phases, you are awarded a funded account. You’ve got no profit targets again. Just respect the daily and overall maximum loss rules.
Trading instruments, these are forex pairs, commodities, indices, equities, and cryptocurrencies.
What makes Goat Funded Trader Different?
So, what makes Goat Funded Trader different from other prop firms, given that they have not been around all that long? Well, they have 24/7 customer service, refundable fees, low-profit targets, high-profit splits, and some of the best trading tools, spreads, and commissions. And they do offer an exceptional trading experience.
Well, that’s not at. You can definitely look at a more detailed review of Goat Funded Trader in the Video below: