Hello Folks! We hope you are doing well because, for this news, you need to make sure you are actually well. Well, guess what? The Funded Trader is here again with the new August Competition! We all are aware that The Funded Trader organizes competitions every month with great prizes. This time, $45,000 in prizes for next month’s August competition!
The Funded Trader August Competition
Competitions at The Funded Trader are open to anyone who wishes to participate. The following rules apply to each competition, and the following are the prizes:
Follow all the rules for the challenges:
- 5% Max Daily Drawdown
- 10% Max Total Drawdown
- 5 Minimum Trading Days
- EAs are not allowed
- No taking advantage of unrealistic fills in the demo environment
- Daily Drawdown will now be calculated based on Balance or Equity, whichever is higher at the end of the day. The daily drawdown amount is always fixed at 5% of the initial balance.
There following lot size rules apply:
- 5 Lot Max for Forex Pairs
- 30 Lot Max for Indices
- 3 lots for Crypto, Commodities
- 5 positions max open at any given time
Breaching any of these rules will immediately disqualify competition participants. You may only have one registered account through one email address and one IP address; you will be immediately disqualified if you register multiple accounts. And, as this month’s competition is on ThinkMarkets – please make note of the following symbol information:
- For FX pairs, Commodities (Gold & Silver)
- Tradeable pairs will have the “x” suffix (Example: EURUSDx, XAUUSDx).
- 5 lot Max for Forex Pairs & 3 lot Max for Commodities
2. For Indices, Oil, and Crypto
- Tradeable pairs will NOT have a suffix (Example: BTCUSD, US30).
- 30 lots Max for Indices
- 3 lots Max for Crypto & Oil
The competition starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month. If you end up being one of the winners, someone from TFT Trader Success Team will reach out with the appropriate prize. Best of Luck, everyone. Get Registered Now!
About the Firm
The Funded Trader follows the belief that every retail trader deserves an opportunity to raise capital based on their performance and commitment to building their own business. They are searching for passionate and experienced traders who will succeed with the help of their funds by showing skills in various market conditions.