As July begins, it’s a good time to reflect on how TFT concluded the month of June. It’s common knowledge that we can gauge the firm’s performance by examining the statistics. Once again, The Funded Trader (TFT) has released their weekly statistics, highlighting the impressive achievements of their traders in earning significant profits throughout the week. To express their appreciation for their traders, they have also disclosed stats regarding the top five payouts from the previous week, the most frequently traded instruments, the volume of lots traded in a session, and the astonishing total payout sum.
The Funded Trader (TFT) Weekly Statistics
The Funded Trader and their weekly stats for June 26th– 30th June are as follows:
- Total Payouts: $1,758,955
- Largest Single Payout: $67,765 ($400,000 Account)
- Most Traded Instrument Instruments:
- Volume by Sessions:
- Asian Session: 178,375 Lots
- London Session: 210,985 Lots
- New York Session: 195,094 Lots
The firm also shared the Top Payouts for June 26th– 30th June, which are as follows:
We sincerely thank The Funded Trader for providing us with the weekly stats. These valuable insights have greatly enhanced our understanding of their trading performance. We commend the firm for its commitment to delivering accurate and timely stats. Congratulations to all the traders who got paid!
About the Firm
The Funded Trader‘s captivating characteristics are as follows:
- Four different funding program options
- 80% profit split on all funded accounts
- Leverage up to 1:200
- Over 5k Trustpilot reviews with an excellent score of 4.7/5
- Unlimited evaluation-free retries
- Scaling plan with a balance of up to $1,500,000
- 90% profit split on scaling plan
- Overnight and weekend holding is allowed.