Hey all; great to have you here, as always. Today we are here with another review, FunderPro. We’re going to be talking about FunderPro. They are one of the latest featured proprietary trading firms that are listed on our website. They are growing exceptionally fast and are becoming a very attractive proprietary trading firm for traders worldwide.
As the proprietary trading firm industry as a whole continues to increase in popularity, more and more traders choose to get funded by a prop firm that is always evolving and providing the best conditions and options for traders. So how do you know which one to choose? Well, have no fear; this is why our job is to research and present these top proprietary trading firms to help you find the one that will suit your needs.
Let’s jump into this review of FunderPro and see what they offer to traders worldwide. FunderPro is one of the newer proprietary trading firms in the industry. They were actually incorporated earlier this year, in February 2023, by fintech entrepreneur Gary Mullen. They are headquartered in Malta, and FunderPro offers traders a chance to work with four different account sizes ranging from $25,000 to $200,000. But traders can manage a total of $5 million in capital, which, of course, can be acquired by participating in their scaling plan.
FunderPro Funding Programs
They are offering four different evaluation program account sizes to choose from. The evaluation program account allows you to trade with a leverage of 1 to 100.
- Phase One requires a trader to reach a profit target of 10% while not surpassing their 5% maximum daily loss or 10% overall maximum loss rules. You have no maximum trading day time limitations in Phase One, meaning you can take your time with your initial trades. However, you have a minimum five trading day limitation to proceed to Phase Two.
- Evaluation Phase Two requires a trader to reach a profit target of 8% while not surpassing their 5% maximum daily loss or, again, the 10% overall maximum loss rules. Once again, no maximum trading day limitations in Phase Two. Again, take your time with your trades, but you do have to respect that five-day minimum trading day limitation to proceed to a funded account.
- Now, completing both evaluation phases, which is the aim, you are awarded a funded account where you have no profit targets. You’re just required to respect the maximum daily loss of 5% and the overall maximum loss of 10%.
Now, your first payout is seven calendar days from the day you place your first position on your funded account, and after you receive your first payout, all of your next payouts will be based weekly. The profit split will be 80% based on the profit you make on your funded account.
What makes FunderPro different?
But two distinct advantages stand out when comparing FunderPro against the industry standard.
- Firstly, FunderPro’s funded phase comes with real money on a live account. Many prop firms give their clients demo accounts to trade in their funded phase.
- Secondly, FunderPro‘s challenge comes with no time limit. So traders can take as long as they want to complete the challenge. In other words, they trade only when they want to trade and when opportunities arise.
Just in case you think this is it, you are surely mistaken. Because FunderPro has more to it. So, why don’t you see the full Review: