Since the prop firm industry is gaining a lot of popularity, it is fitting to provide a discount to make your trading journey easy. My Forex Funds is one of the Prop Firms we offer discounts for. You can get a 5% off for My Forex Funds using our discount code. My Forex Funds offers undercapitalized traders three different account types to get funded with and a chance to work with up to $2,020,000 capital while earning up to 90% profit splits. To get a 5% discount, use our special discount code (forexpropreviews5)!
My Forex Funds is interested in assisting and helping traders grow so the firm grows together with them. They strive to provide programs, services, and information to assist their traders on their journey.
Step-by-step Guide to get My Forex Funds 5% Discount
- Let’s start with going to the My Forex Funds Website. Click on the option in the screen’s middle, ‘Start Now.’ This will take you to the screen to see the programs they offer.
- Now, you can see the firm’s different programs and account sizes. The firm provides three programs: Rapid, Evaluation, and Accelerated. The programs have different account sizes, Profit Targets, Minimum Trading Days, Daily Starting Drawdowns, etc. Traders can choose whatever suits them the most. To read the details of the programs, you can click on the link.
- After selecting the plan, you will be taken to another window. Then you will have to choose the Consistency and the Trading Platform. When you have made the decision, click on ‘Register.’
- The final step is finalizing your payment and completing the purchase. But before doing that, Paste the Discount Code (forexpropreviews5) in the ‘Coupon Code’ column. If you take a closer, you’ll see the Discount is processed.